Monday 22 June 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 
I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


You might think this looks familiar as I made a similar one a few weeks ago which you can see here with the tutorial for making and yes these are old postage stamps that I have collected each Christmas.



Once completed I've scanned it and altered the colours too, so much fun.


For this group of cards take one of the A4 copies and turn it over then draw the lines to shape the sections. 


Then cut these out.





And this is how I completed the first card.



 The sentiment die is by Tim Holtz.




 Having made that one and several more, I started on another sheet to make these.
First I stamped onto the card blank.



Cut out the shapes.
By making the cards with these shaped pieces you can create quite a lot.





 And then put these together.



Finished them with die cut sentiments and Stickles Glitter Glue.
The background stamps are by Stampotique and Magenta and the sentiment dies are by Presscut and Creative Expressions. 
I have also used dies to cut some of the masterboards and they are by Frantic Stamper.

Once you've made the Masterboards these are quick to make and nice and flat which is so important for Christmas cards that you post.


Hope you like them and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Helen said...

great masterboards and some fab Christmas card ready ahead of time!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous idea to scan the 'stamps' and then cut them up Angela. Fabulous and unique Christmas cards and so very creative and 'flat' for posting x.

Sue said...

These are absolutely brilliant Angela, such a great idea, and as you say, perfect for posting. We had a lovely day at Clumber Park, it's a great meeting place for my sister and I, though she has far more driving to do than we do! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

So happy to see some of these cards in close-up. I was peering at them in your WOYWW post. Fabulous to see another stamp masterboard in action - it looks so cool. A wonderful idea.
Alison x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I really like these! The stamps add so much interest!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous cards, Ang, and I salute your creative genius! Wowza, and well done.

Crafty Claire said...

Great idea for using the stamps and really economical with the clever shapes. I'm having a crafty catch up of all the blogs I've fallen behind with. Have a lovely weekend xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10