Monday 15 June 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge -259 Masculine.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Margaret is hosting today and our challenge is Masculine .

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


I actually think this could be useful for other occasions too like an autumn birthday or even a female that likes gardening maybe.


All of these stamps and dies were freebies from magazines and I love the leaves which I have die cut from some more of my Brusho papers and I think it really works.
I finished the card with a little puddle effect under the wellies using Stickles Glitter Glue.

 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

The Brusho leaves are gorgeous, and the pink wellies are very cute! Hope you're doing okay. Sorry I've not been visiting much - busy with new stamp release - but hopefully getting back to normal for a while now.
Alison x

Craftyfield said...

I love the Brushos leaves too, in fact I love playing with Brushos and I should do more with them! Great card Angela, I hope you're having a good, covid19-free, week! x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great card for a man - love the look of all those stirrups every which way, and the boots are a great touch. Wonderful idea, my friend!

Crafty Claire said...

Great card I can see how altering the colours it can be good for his and hers all year round xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10