Friday 12 June 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Hi all, remember I showed you Maisie waiting patiently for her hair cut 



well this is how she looks now but she is refusing to look at the camera, again!


And here is Stan after his haircut.


 Another one that wont look at me but very smart I'm sure you'll agree.

Maisie and Stan are used to having their hair sheared by the groomer so they are fairly well behaved unless of course I make a mistake and pull a knot but it's always better to brush well before starting.

Of course you might know that I had no sooner done this than the weather changed which might be why Maisie is refusing to look at me!



I noticed this while I was in the garden, what a beauty!


Loving the pretty flowers too.




My cacti are doing well after their winter rest in the Aviary ( no birds in there now). It is well insulated so they are happy in there through the winter.


Please excuse the strange spacing as the new blogger system was not playing nicely! and I had to go back to the original.



























The apples and pears are doing well too.



In the park this week.
The local Care Home were having a charity run.



Proud father.

The babies are growing all the time.

And a few dog funnies to finish.


Now this easy could be my two. Stan even knows when you open the washing machine that it usually means she's going out.



                           Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Lisca said...

Your garden is looking glorious. It really has been a good year so far. Just look at those apples and pears!
The boys look very smart in their new haircuts/trims. Stan really strikes the pose!
It's so nice to see the cygnets growing. I wonder where they go? Do you seem to have more swans this year? Every year two or three more, one should notice that. Or do they find their own territory once an adult? I don't know much about swans I'm afraid.
I giggled at the dog funnies.Tail envy indeed...
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Maise's before and after could be like she is frozen in time. Stan, on the other hand, has truly taken up the pose.

Your flowers are beautiful and that rose is incredible. You must have a green thumb. Apples and pears will be great later this year. They already look great.

I had to laugh at your photo of the charity run. I can just see those ladies in their wheelchairs making their way around a track and knocking each other over if someone got in the way. I know that's not the case, but it made a great image in my head.

Your dog jokes are cute. I've actually forgotten what it's like to have a dog, so some of these bring memories back. Hope you get your mother's care home problem corrected. Have a lovely rest of Friday and a great weekend, too.

Twiglet said...

Bit late for my Weds visit so will comment on your Friday smile - I love how smart the dogs look and the funnies at the bottom had me chuckling!! Stay safe. xx Jo

mamapez5 said...

That is two very handsome dogs. I really must make an appointment for Kim to get his hair cut. It is getting pretty warm here now and he is feeling the heat. He sheds a bushel of hair every day but it never seems to get any thinner.
You have some lovely flowers in your garden too. My son sent me a photo of Nigella, AKA love-in-the-mist, that had flowered in his garden, to ask me what it was. My dad always grew it and I used to collect up the little black seeds to scatter them again the next year - not that they needed my help!
I hope you have managed to sort out the care for your Mum. It must be a worrying time for you. Take care. Kate x

Annie said...

We trimmed Milly early on but she's pleased to be going for a proper trim in the morning. Your two are looking very smart with their new hair cuts. I had to chuckle at the care home doing a charity run....I imagined them all running with their zimmer frames. Your garden flowers and fruit look good as do the every growing cygnets.
I really hope you sorted your mum's care out this morning....they never seem to make these things easy for you. I will be keeping everything crossed for you all.
Hugs,
Annie x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, I so enjoy your pup photos and cartoons (and have to admit to a wee bit of garden envy!). Your world looks very lush right now!

Crafty Claire said...

Thank you for the smiles and the welcome light hearted distractions. Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Mac Mable said...

Great smiles and a fun post Angela. Your garden is looking fabulous x.

Craftyfield said...

I had a go at shearing my men recently... they won't appear in pics either for some reason! Yes the new blogger throws unexpected formatting, a lot of the changes I don't like so I'm not in a hurry to switch over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10