Friday 23 October 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


A welcoming bunch of flowers for you.
How pretty are they.


Saw this guy in the park it almost looks as though he's fluorescent though not keen on that pointy tail.


My beautiful bonsai are taking on their autumnal colours.





You can't see it from these pics but there has been lots more gardening going on again this week and hopefully not much more needed this season. 
As we've not really been going anywhere it's been good to be out in the garden though I did go walking with my friends which was a nice escape for a while. We are lucky so far as the area we live in is low for the virus at the moment.

And just a few dog funnies to finish.





Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Hi Angela. Just as a point of interest I think that beautiful caterpillar will one day be a 'pale tussock moth'. It is sometimes known as a hop-dog because it used to be found munching the leaves of hops. The moth is rather lovely too. It has really furry legs.
I am not rally a fan of bonsai trees, but I can see you love yours, and take great care of them. They are lovely colours at this time of year.
I hope you have more days when it is nice enough to get out into your lovely garden. Kate x

Annie said...

I love your trees Angela and can really appreciate all the work that goes into keeping them so lovely....gorgeous. Your furry moth is so cute.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

What a pretty flower bouquet and I am with you on the caterpillar x. Wow to your bonsai's Angela x. Glad you managed a walk with friends and thank you for the dog funnies at the end of your post, which made me smile x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely LOVE your floral bouquet. It is beautiful. I had NO idea that bonsai trees turned colors. I guess the only ones I've ever seen have been evergreen. You have some real beauties.

You can keep the caterpillar. And the moth it turns into. Seems they destroy my veggies (grin).

LOVED the funnies, especially the one with the dogs in the middle of the floor. Cats do that, too.

Lisca said...

Your bouquet is beautiful! I love the freesias and also the roses of course. I hope they were fragrant.
The caterpillar is very spectacular. But your bonsais even more. They are stunning. Well done you. I know it is a lot of work as my brother and sister in law have bonsais.
You made me smile with your dog funnies. The one with the names is really funny.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Your bonsai are wonderful. As a child I had a miniature garden in an old ceramic sink and started to grow my own seedlings. Of course when I left home I didn't take it with me but you have brought back a lovely memory.xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous bouquet and outstanding bonsai. And, of course, I love the pooch funnies - that last one just slays me. :D

Marie Chase said...

This is a great bllog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10