Friday 2 October 2020

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Been for our usual walk in the park.
Don't know if you remember this tree that came down during the wind earlier this month but..........


It's still there..........


and the leaves are dying off now and I can't wait to see how they plan to shift this.


Just managed to get a pic of Maisie hill climbing.
These mole hills obviously need watering.


The cygnets are as big as their parents now and you can see with this one that they've been rung.


Him-in-doors came out and tidied up at the back of the cabin with some concrete so I've got my water butt back.


And the new grass is growing nicely.



             I don't know how this got here but it had appeared in the park.

                         

And Graculus is back too.
Just in case you have forgotten who he is:
                                                 

                                           Noggin the Nog.
                  People of a certain age may well remember this!
                      And of course I must finish with some.........
                                            Dog funnies.




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

10 comments:

Helen said...

great pics from the park -some funnies there for sure! great cartoons too. have a good day and weekend. think I might get wet at Kew tomorrow! Helen x

Annie said...

Fab post today Angela. The cabin looks really lovely. Maisie made me chuckle...I think she is making her point to the mole. Love the funnies esp the last one....funny how they always find the sunny spot. We're off to Cornwall tomorrow for the week so don't forget I [and the link] will be missing next Friday.
Hugs,
Annie x

Twiglet said...

I'm a bit late for WOYWW! Yes, I remember Graculus - we used to love Noggin the Nog stories. Cormorants remind me of Pteradactyls! Lots of stuff to snoop round on your desk this week! xx Jo

Karen said...

Hope the moles weren't too close to the hole ~ Good shot maisie ~ Enjoy the weekend! Love, Karne

mamapez5 said...

That is a lovely park you have to walk in. It is good to see the cygnets rowing up. Someone has added an interesting piece of sculpture!
The cabin is looking very 'settled'. Hope you have a good week. Kate xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I laughed at the bike on the rock in the park. I wonder if the tree will be left there to decay naturally or if they intend to do something with it. And considering I've missed so much in the last two weeks due to my incompetent internet (and phone) provider, I DO remember the tree coming down. Your new studio is sure looking wonderful and even has water. I can't wait to take a tour.

Loved the funnies, especially the last one. That is so true. Both boys find the sun to lay in when they sleep. Hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you in two weeks, since Annie will be MIA next week.

Lisca said...

I've just realized I never commented! Oh well, better late than never.
Your shed looks really neat and it is so good to have a water but.
I smiled at the little tricycle in the water. And of course your dog funnies were funny too. I'm sure I wouldn't answer to Cuddlebumpkin either.
Stay safe,
Happy belated Friday Smiles,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

You live in such a beautiful area, Angela, and I always enjoy the photos of your surroundings (as well as the cartoons :D )...happy weekend, my friend.

Crafty Claire said...

I always enjoy your smiles and I feel that over time I'm getting to know your park. The stranded bicycle is a bit of a mystery! Hope you're having a lovely crafty week and enjoying the autumn colours in the park xx

Mac Mable said...

Had a little chuckle with Maisie hill climbing and watering x. Wow to the size of the cygnet and so glad you've got your water butt back. How indeed did the peddle car get on top of that rock in the park??? Thanks for the funnies at the end Angela, I always enjoy reading them x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10