Monday 19 October 2020

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with one of these Masterboards:


There are a variety of projects that I made earlier from this collection which you can see here:, here: and here: 
When I use the Gelli plates I tend to get a bit carried away so there's always plenty to play with.
So here's a couple more cards I've made and hope you like them.

 
 I can't resist texture so I started by adding white crackle paste through a gorgeous Dina Wakley stencil onto the black card blank and the Masterboard.
The white crackle paste really pops out but you could add colour to this too if you prefered.


Then layered up a small section of the Masterboard on card and added a Birthday sentiment.


I played around with the positioning of the layered pieces before attaching them to the background.
I've not added anything else to these cards as the Masterboard detail is enough without any further embellishments.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - 523 - Anthing Goes.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful cards using your fabulous Gelli plate art, they look wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous design layouts, wonderful bold colours and I love the texture from the cracks...Amazing, both of them Angela x.

Craftyfield said...

Oohh.. it looks like mosaic! Great use of your prints, as usual. Have a great week Angela, well what's left of it! x

Darlene said...

WOW very creative Angela! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Chana Malkah said...

I love your use of the stencil! I have that one and I have never really used it effectively on my Gelli plate or on cardstock! You have inspired me to give it another go! Great project!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These cards are just stunning, Angela - I love the patterning and the bold contrasts!

Crafty Claire said...

Love how bold and textured these are. Really effective and great for masculine cards xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10