Monday 5 October 2020

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



I used a variety of stamps and stencils on this Masterboard 
Martha Stewart, Midnight Media, Stamp in the Hand, JudiKins, Tim Holtz. Many of these are old wood mounted stamps and I thought it was time they got another airing.
Now there's plenty of the Masterboard left over so I'm sure you'll see it again sometime.

I then cut out a section of the Masterboard for the background and then die cut Tim Holtz spiders web, bats, dripping border, the spider and the Halloween sentiment.
After layering these onto black card I added the Goggly Eyes and some Stickles Glitter glue and mounted it on to a white card blank.

Now I know we're not there yet but this is just to get you in the mood for Halloween and I have something really special to show you later this month.

I would love to hear your comments.
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
SheepSki Designs Challenges: Challenge -43-Autumn and /or Halloween.
Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog #261 Fall/Halloween Sentiment.
Craft Rocket Challenges - Challenge #75 Add Sparkle.

11 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous masterboard Angela and brilliant card! Love the colour and the creepy spider. Have a fabulous week. hugs xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I like the spider web / spider. Suitably creepy for the season.

Sorry I haven't been by to visit in awhile. I was painting my Living Room and the project took much longer than I expected. I was offline for most of September. At least it's done in time for me to enjoy October and the count down to Halloween. I'm also trying to remind everyone that this year it is a Full Moon (Blue Moon) on Halloween. Yay! (That only happens once every 18 to 19 years.)

Mrs A. said...

I like this spooky wooky card. Love all those Googly eyes on the blood. Super use of the mood board. . Hugs Mrs A.

Kyla said...

ooh bit late for my WOYWW returns but loving your masterboard and the card made from it too (I am a sucker for goggly eyes, I keep some in my purse and add them to things in the street that look like faces!!). Love your Noggin the Nog reference in the earlier post too, LOVED that programme as a kid
kyla

Dreja said...

Wow, eine wundervolle Spinnenkarte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Craftyfield said...

Brr.. the googly eyes make me uncomfortable... Lovely masterboard tough, I think I recognise the very old TH stencil swirl! I too haven't used in it in years!!!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm loving the look of that Masterboard, Angela, and the card is outstanding. Rockin' the colour and fun!

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely grungy masterboard. I'm looking forward to seeing where the rest ends up. xx

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh this is fun and a perfect layering halloween card. The masterboard looks amazing Angela x.

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Cara said...

Very cool Halloween project! Thank you so much for entering our October Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck and please come play with us again!
Cara, SheepSki Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10