Friday 30 October 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Lots of gardening when it wasn't raining. 
This is not me by the way but it is my garden.
My friend took this pic. she lives across the road from us and it certainly made me smile. 
I think it makes him look like a Gnome on the top of a great big toad stool.


Which reminds me that the mushrooms are popping up again in the park. We've not had any there for some time.


I love to see them popping up though obviously you need to be careful as these are poisonous.


They look as though they should have fairies sitting on them.


Not much else to show you this week so I'll end with a few funnies.





Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Yes it's been mostly very wet and windy up our way this week so no gardening x. Loving the 'gnome' on top of that big toad stool....It made me smile x. The mushrooms sure are pretty and thank you for the funnies at the end Angela x.

LA Paylor said...

bwaaahahahaha the last comic especially love the crouching dog ready to run... I know that stance
LeeAnna at not afraid of color

Annie said...

There's something about mushrooms and toadstools that always makes me smile and those ones are gorgeous....I'd want to take a photo of them with a little toy or doll by the side of them [like my big sister did once with Sylvanians].
Love the funnies. If I get up out of my chair in the sitting room Milly always jumps up in my space :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

So who is the mystery man on top of the tree? You say it is your garden but it is not you....so could it be your hubby? He does look like a gnome on a toadstool.
Your mushrooms are beautiful. Especially that red one. Yes, they are poisonous. Do you have to be careful with the dogs, or do they naturally stay clear of those?
The funnies had me giggling. I think most dog owners could do with a 'professional stick thrower'.
Have a lovely weekend,
Stay safe,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I love the red toad-stools, but of course you do have to be careful with them.
The 'gnome' looks a long way up. All the trees in the village are being pruned quite drastically this year, but everything grows abundantly out here, so they will be back to give us shade next summer.
If I throw a stick for my dogs, they just look at me, and walk away! but the cats are quick to take my chair every time I move.
Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Had to laugh at the "gnome" on the toadstool. Your neighbor has a funny sense of humor.

I couldn't believe those were REAL mushrooms. I';ve never seen any like them before. Here they are always either brown or gray. I personally think those are fairy houses (grin).

Had a good laugh at the funnies. I can relate to the dogs shifting to your spot when you leave it. My "boys" do the same thing. Have a super incredible Friday and weekend, too, dear.

Dorlene Durham said...

If you didn’t say it, I would have thought those were fake mushrooms. So pretty and fun but aren’t most dangerous things. LOL. Have a great week. Dorlene

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loving the look of those mushrooms - you're quite right that they need a fairy topping! And that first dog funny, especially, is a riot. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10