Monday 2 November 2020

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboards:


I have a variety of left-over Masterboard pieces from this collection and you can see some of the cards I made earlier with these here:here: and here: .
I hate throwing bits away if it's possible to use them so here's what I did with them.


I added white crackle paste to some of these Masterboards when making the earlier cards which adds lots of added interest here. 

I started this by trimming the left-over pieces into strips and then interweaving them with each other to create a completely new background then mounted them onto matching coloured paper, layered this with white and a black card blank. 
The sentiment stamp is by Stamps Away with the addition of an enameled heart and green enameled dots.
                          Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

I love Masterboard Monday! I never thought of paper weaving with large leftover scraps but I will give it a try! Nice card!

Hugz,
Chana

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh ....I am loving what you did here Angela x. Great use of the left over pieces and the crackle paste sure does add extra interest x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a wonderful Masterboard, Angela - and the weaving of the strips really gives a completely different look to it ! Well done, you creative genius! xo

Dorlene Durham said...

Love what you did with the leftovers! Great idea!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those scraps look awesome weaved in that way with the white crackle really stands out upon those summer colours, reminds me of raspberry ripple icecream mmmm. Lovely birthday creation, sending hugs your way Tracey xx

Sue said...

I love this Angela, I'm a real fan of paper weaving, and crackle is always a winner with me! Take care and have a great weekend, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Brilliant idea for using up scraps and they don't have to be very wide either. The crackle ties it all together very nicely xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10