Friday 27 November 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Maisie here just to let you know that I'm in charge and everyone is here to ensure my comfort!


I'm just giving you my royal nose in the air look.


And if that's not high enough for you to understand my position here I'll just have to throw my head back even further...what a life!

What a madam! She's looking scruffy today but little does she know but she's going for a haircut today Hee! Hee! She wont like it!

Not got much to show for this week but finally getting my path down to the cabin made.
This arrived on Monday.....


And work started Wednesday so I've been forced to stay indoors as I can't get down to the cabin at the moment.


The Heron Guard has arrived that I mentioned last week and it looks like this.
It has various flashing lights then it barks like a dog, squawks like a Heron in distress and makes the sound of a poisonous frog. What can I say....not seen the Heron since it arrived but who knows.

Can't leave you without as few funnies.

This could be Stan.

This is definitely Stan!
Some of the parents out there will relate to this one.

And apparently you need a mortgage at the moment to buy a puppy.

That's me done for today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Maisie does have a royal snub. So funny. I won't tell her she's getting her hair cut today, though.

Wow, that heron guard is NOTHING like I envisioned it. Glad you shared it. Hope your path is finished soon and we can see it next Friday, maybe. Good luck because I know how long some projects can take, especially during less than ideal weather conditions.

LOVED the last funny. Is it really that hard to buy a puppy today? Maybe that's a good thing, since when the lockdown started here, people brought dogs home from the Humane Society (shelter) and when they went back to work, many of the dogs suffered because people didn't have time for them. Have a great rest of Friday and a wonderful weekend, Angela.

mamapez5 said...

Oh it ill be good to have a proper path down to your cabin, even if it does mean keeping out of the way for a few days.
I love Maisie's poses. She looks quite a character.
I have never seen a heron guard like that. My son has a big 'plastic' decoy but so far they haven't given him any trouble. Maybe because he has a young Staffie to scare them away too.
My Kim was like the big dog climbing into the chair, but he has had to accept that he just doesn't fit any more.
Kate x

Annie said...

Oh what a character Maisie is....love it. How exciting to have a new path to the cabin...bet you can't wait. Love the sound of the heron guard...I'm sat here wondering what a poisonous frog sounds like now :-)
Love the dog funnies.
Hugs.
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for the funnies at the end Angela x. Maisie is a darling x. Good luck with the path down to your cabin and so far so good with the Heron guard x. Enjoy your weekend and hope you find time to craft x.

Lisca said...

Haha, Maisie certainly is a character! How did the haircut go? She survived no doubt but won't thank you for it.
That heron guard is really sophisticated. I didn't even know they existed. Time will tell if it is effective.
The dog funnies got me giggling. I hadn't realized puppies were so expènsive. Here they can't give them away!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Thank you for the second dose of smiles...I'm all set for the day. Good luck with the heron deterrent, it looks very impressive. xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

There's always so much going on in your corner of the world, Angela, even if you can't get into the studio for a moment. As always, I love your dog cartoons! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10