Friday 13 November 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week though not a lot really as we are in Lockdown again even though Lincoln is one of the more lucky areas or maybe we've just been more careful, who knows.


The weather hasn't been too bad so gardening has been top of the list.


Though it doesn't seem to matter how often I sweep up the leaves they still reappear every day.


Photos down the garden.


And this very large mushroom/toadstool too.
I don't have much else today so I will finish with some dog funnies.



Hope you enjoyed those.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Leaves, leaves and yet more leaves. Beautiful colours but a constant job at this time of year. Love the dog funnies. Milly was spooked with a week of fireworks every night and now just jumps up when I sit down and sits on me so I can relate to them.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Lots of leaves! They are beautiful to look at but a nuisance to sweep up and burn. I suppose you have your pond covered with plastic or something.
The dog funnies and yes, funny. The blind date one made me giggle even more.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I love the autumn leaves, but they are a full time job when they fall. I used to do so much with them when the little ones brought handfuls to me at nursery. They provided lots of opportunities to talk about colours, nature change etc, and were good for printing.
The dog funnies always make me smile. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Looks like gardening took most of your time this week. It's a lovely garden, but as leaves go, I run my lawn mower over my lawn and mulch my leaves. The soil is so very good now, and before it was hard as clay. In fact, at one time, it WAS mostly clay.

Your funnies are always good. I can relate to the laptop lap dog. So cute. Have a super Friday and a great weekend, too, dear Angela.

Mac Mable said...

Had such a chuckle with the funnies at the end Angela x. We've been out in the garden picking up those never ending leaves too x. Keep safe and well x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Unending leaves! We're (well, John really) grateful to have moved to this condo a couple of years ago. The final raking happened yesterday, and it's done and dusted, rather than the weeks of clearing up after two massive maples in our previous house.

LOVE your doggie cartoons, as always!

Crafty Claire said...

I'm a bit late catching up. Love the doggie cartoons, especially the dating one :-) xx

Susan Renshaw said...

A great read! Love the funnies and the photos. I am quite pleased to have left our last (leafy) garden!
Sorry I am late again...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan Renshaw #23
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10