Monday 9 November 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another Masterboard and a Christmas card too.


I got these gorgeous Tim Holtz Snarky Cat stamps and couldn't wait to have a play with them.


The twisted fairy lights are by Stampotique and just work so well with the cats. The die cut Pine tree branches are from the Tim Holtz collection.



I started by stamping the cats several times and colouring them in.



I made my Masterboard using the stampotique fairy lights. 


The card blank for this project is black, not usual I know for a Christmas card but with the white embossing and Stickles Glitter Glue it looks just the part.


I like to continue the stamping towards the back of the card too.


So here we are once more before I pop off.

I think the white part looks a bit like snow now I'm looking at it and the cat looks as though he's using the parcel as a sledge! Love it though but what do you think?
As I've only used a tiny amount of the Masterboard you can be sure to see it again.

Happy crafting.
Angela xXx

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenges # 76 Christmas/Winter.
Animal Friends Challenge: 92 November Dog/Cat.

12 comments:

Sue said...

Angela this is brilliant! These snarky cats are such fun and the black and white background is the perfect contrast. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

I had totally assumed that you were deliberately aiming for the snow and the sledge! I like the twisted lights stamp but I vow never to buy Christmas items as somehow I seem to accumulate them from magazines and second hand swaps anyway....but I might just be tempted. Have a crafty week xxx

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is fabulous Angela! I love the snarky cats and, like you said, with the black and white it certainly does look like it's sledding! Such a fun card! Love it!! Have a fabulous week!! xx

Quillish said...

What a fun card! I love that cat and the sentiment, made me giggle :D That black and white background is so cool as well. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Darlene said...

OMG ... what a fun & fabulous creation Angela! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pine Trees/Pine Cones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Kathy Krug said...

such a coll card. I love the cat and the black is perfect to show off all that sparkle. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you join us again.
Kathy
DD DT

Lynda said...

I agree - a happy sledging cat. Great details - loving the black background - almost a night time scene. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your Masterboard is awesome, Angela, and that card just cracks me up...what a wonderful design. I can see that making several of them would be good fun. :D

Mac Mable said...

I so love how you always go around the back of your cards with stamping etc. A fun card and a fabulous masterboard too Angela x.

Jill V said...

I love how you wrapped your design around the card -such a fun twist. Your cat is adorable and he does kind of look like he is sledding down a snowy hill :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Craftyfield said...

There are so many details that appeal to me in this card! First the black on white and white on black stamping, it does confuse the eye in thinking it's the same colour! Then the cat... these critters are funny wherever and whatever situation you put them in! I love the blue and white card too, having the cat sledging on his suitcase is hilarious! A fabulous design Angela!

Kuni said...

So lovely and sweet.
Thank you for joinning us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10