Monday 30 November 2020

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



You may remember this from a couple of weeks ago and I'm just using up the last pieces to make these cards. 


I have had so much fun playing around with these Tim Holtz cat stamps and some of his dies too. The cats were coloured with Zig watercolour brushes.


You'll notice I'm sure that this is not the cat that comes with the dies but I'm also sure that Tim wont mind. The fairy lights are by Stampotique and I've finished it with Stickles Glitter Glue on the lights.

I think these two are racing to see who can be first home to open their presents but what do you think.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage -Challenge#135 Christmas/Winter.

9 comments:

Sue said...

I absolutely love these Angela, these fun cats make me smile and they team perfectly with the Stampotique background. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mac Mable said...

They sure made me smile and yes they look like they had fun racing each other on the last one x.

Chana Malkah said...

Angela, these are fabulous and such fun!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well, these are just delightful - you've been having way too much fun in the studio, Ang! Those brightly coloured cats are outstanding!

Ilonka said...

I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog.

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous fun cards I really adore your background!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Crafty Claire said...

Really fun cards, I especially like the race and the slightly alarmed look on one cat and the poor robin frozen in its tracks xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10