Monday 10 August 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 
I am her today to show you a card made with this Masterboard.
I make no apologies I am still enjoying making cards using this great collection of my last Gelli print session and this is only the first Masterboard in the set that you can see on the top towards the left.
Following my earlier projects with this Masterboard I had a few pieces left which I've cut up and reshaped to go on top of the stamped card blank.
The stamp is actually a Carabelle texture plate which I used randomly over the card blank.
I di think that when you have a masterboard like this you don't really need a lot more detail.
The close-up gives a better view.
To complete the card I used a Woodware sentiment stamp and the texture plate directly to the card then added enamel dots by Altenew.
Next week will see me starting on another  Masterboard in the set so hope you will pop back again.

I would love to hear what you think about this project
and many thanks for stopping by. 

Happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Great card, the masterboard and the contrast in the colours does all the work for you xx

Mac Mable said...

Yes the masterboard does most of the work Angela and your Birthday card looks amazing, so very unique and the design layout looks so striking x.

Craftyfield said...

You wouldn't want to waste this lovely masterboard! You reminded me of my one Carabelle plate, bought specifically for the Gelli plate as the text is mirrored to come out the right way on the final print. But it's too hot to do anything.. In Surrey the air is completely still and unbearably hot and I'm suffocating (well not literally but close…).

Mrs A. said...

I love the colours of this mood board and the card is very stylish. Hugs Mrs a.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Make no apologies at all Angela those Master boards needs every scrap to be used up they are awesome. Fabulous card, woodware are staple and essentials in my stash, you can always rely on the brand to have the right sentiment.
Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Did you get the link I sent for that stencil?? I've been having issues with my email x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angela, I love the unusual shapes, so striking! It's either triumph or total disaster with me and the gelli plate, there's no in between lol. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm loving the geometric look of that card and admire your cutting skills - beautifully done, my artsy friend. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10