Monday 24 August 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:




I have already used a good part of this but there is a small amount left.


First the background using the card that I cleaned  my brayer on.


And a stamp by AALL and Create.


Here it is a tiny piece of the Masterboard. There is always some way to use up those bits.


I used matching paints to colour the dots for added interest.



Of course I can't waste the left-over paint either so I've taken it off the craft mat and brayered it onto a piece of card for later.


 I've attached the flower using a hot glue gun to give some dimension to the petals then layered up some card ready to mount it on.

I've added a little bow and some white dots on the petals, circles and edges for added interest.


The close-up shows it better.

 I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great make, Angela! Jo x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that Aall & create stamp. On my wishlist!

Sue said...

This is beautiful Angela, fabulous colours and I love the white accents xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a lovely little card, Angela. I agree that there's always some way to use the leftovers. When I do classes in bookmarks or ATC's I tell everyone to save any pieces of paper a square inch or more; they initially think I'm nuts, but quickly become converts. :D

Crafty Claire said...

Gorgeous card. I agree a little bit of white always gives a visual lift xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10