Friday 28 August 2020

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Wedding Anniversary Flowers.


Thought you might like these to start us off today.
So pretty.

Otherwise it's been a normal week (what ever that means!) but did escape for a while.


Out with the girls for a walk.


Good distancing as you can see. 


In the park this week. Strange looking egg on the nest!



Cygnets getting bigger every day.



The willows that were chopped back are looking really nice now.


But this was a bit of a shock on Thursday morning. This massive tree had come down. It was on the island and the wind must have caught it during the night.
Bet they'll get a bit wet trying to sort that one!

Now I didn't leave you any funnies last week so today I'm going to make up for it. 





Hope they made you smile a little.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I'm late in calling by today because I've been to have my hair cut this morning then had to go and let little Maisie out....she's such a little cutie....think we are going to be really good friends.
I loved the new bird's egg...that's going to be one very big soccer bird when it hatches. I can relate to almost every dog funny this week :-) I hope your two fur babies are all ok now.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was really amazed at that bird egg. I've never seen one like it before. I feel bad about that tree. It looks a bit like many we are seeing on the news left after hurricane Laura hit yesterday.

Cute dog funnies. I remember those times, too. Have a super Friday and weekend, too, dear Angela. Sorry I fell asleep before I could visit you.

Mac Mable said...

Love the funnies at the end Angela ....The willows are looking so much better but yes a wet job for someone with the fallen big tree x. Glad you are managing walking with your friends and love the colour combination of your beautiful anniversary flowers x. Yes whatever it is...it is the 'new' norm x.

Elderberry-Rob said...

I like the dog cartoons. Have a great weekend.

pam said...

Fabulous photos you posted Angela.
Pam x

Lisca said...

Great to walk with friends. I do too. Did you take the dogs too?
Those willows indeed look lovely, but too bad about that tree. Perhaps it was diseased that it came down. Trees shouldn't come down with a strong wind.(unless it's a hurricane or a force 8 or 9 gale).
Your dog funnies are really funny. They are funny because they are true and every dog owner can identify.Even I, who have no dogs can relate to them.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

The giant egg made me laugh! Hope you have a week full of smiles xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's always so lovely to see your area of the world, and your doggie cartoons lift my spirits with all the shenanigans. Thanks again for a fun post, Ang!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10