Monday 31 August 2020

Crafty Cardnakers Challenge -262 Things with Wings.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.

Mary is hosting today and our challenge is "Things with Wings". 
As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards as long as it meets the challenge.


Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:



Love these stamps by Dark room Door.


I'm making a card today using this Masterboard which was printed using the Gelli Plate.
Next I added some texture using a stencil and some crackle paste.
Which gave me this.
These close-ups show the gorgeous crackle paste really well.

And here is the finished card.

I stamped and fussy cut some birds by Dark Room Door and added some Stickles Glitter glue and a little shading around the edge.
Added some shading to the background using charcoal pencil then rub it with a finger. 
You can set this with a fixative if needed.
Attached the birds. 
The shadow just helps to ground them a little so they don't appear to be floating.

And we're all finished with the addition of a Tim Holtz die cut sentiment.
I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.

 I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.

Happy crafting.
Angela xXx


7 comments:

Maikreations said...

That is a very cool and artsy background you have created there! I bet it was a whole lot of fun making it ;o) I also love the way your card came out - the birds are so cute! Have a great week and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Another amazing masterboard Angela. The crackle is amazing (I always have trouble with it .. never crackles enough for me) and I adore the funky birds .. so cute. Fabulous colour too. Simply stunning card. Have a wonderful day! hugs x

Crafty Claire said...

Love this card - so much work gone into it xx

Mac Mable said...

The masterboard and the crackle on the amazing background look fabulous for those contemporary birds Angela x. Great design layout and a fabulous card x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That is a truly gorgeous card, Angela, and I love that bird stamp. You take creativity above and beyond!

Sue said...

Oh Angela this is fabulous! I love those gorgeous colours in the background and the birds are such fun. Of course anything with crackle always has my vote! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Judy McKay said...

Angela, beautiful technique and card. It is so lovely. Have a creative week. Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10