Friday 14 August 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Now what could this be? keep going and you'll find out.


Now this lady is more obvious, she's resting.


And everyone needs a pillow.


And she is not impressed at being disturbed either.
Just look at that face!


Oh well back to sleep!



Found these painted pebbles in the park.
So sweet.




Oh yes and there was this........
Called in the fish farm on the way home from seeing mum to pick up some test tablets......


and this beauty jumped into the bag and came home with us.

Can't let you go without a few funnies.


Bet there are lots of you that can relate to those.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Angela....I love your new fish...he/she's huge and so beautifully marked. Your funnies, as always had me chuckling. Milly found a new spot to be on guard this week...I will try to remember to share in next week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Karen said...

Enjoy your new fish, your new painted rocks, and your weekend :)

Sue Jones said...

Aww cute photos. Thanks for your comments on my post - sorry I am late getting round this week. Have a fab week. soojay #22

Elderberry-Rob said...

how lovely to have fish - I want some!

mamapez5 said...

Aren't the painted pebbles fun. Someone has had a good time making and hiding them.
I love the new fish. I hope it settles in with your others well.
Maisie looks like my animals do, and its how I feel too!
Kate x

Lisca said...

Another fish! How many have you got now? He (or she) is a beauty! And there I was thinking the rag was Maisie's pillow! The nearby pond should have been a clue.
Your funnies are very, but very funny.
My sewing mystery remains a mystery. And as a person that doesn't sew, I cannot go and try another piece of fabric, because I do not possess any other fabric. I had to go to town to buy the white fabric.I'll try and change the needle. But not tonight. Tonight we are going to eat fish and chips (that is a real treat in these parts) to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Loved the funnies at the end of the post and Yay to the new beautiful fish x. Those pebbles look so pretty x. Adorable Maisie photo even though she was disturbed x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lucky fish to come to such a good home!

And those painted pebbles are marvellous - we are finding many of these in our neighbourhood as well; I taught a class in rock painting just over a year ago, the seniors formed a group that meet weekly to do it, and now there are painted stones popping up everywhere. It's great fun to find them!

Your pup photos and funnies are, as always, pure delight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10