Monday 3 August 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



If you were around last week you might remember these Masterboards that I made using the Gelli Plate.


Today I'm going to show you another card I've made using these papers.
The stamps are by Andy Skinner for Stampendous. The small ammonite stamp is by Hero Arts.
The circular text stamp is by Crescendoh.


I've added some stencilling (Woodware) and the lines are made using the edge of the stamp block.


And there we are all finished. 
I trimmed a section of the masterboard and edged it with a die by Memory Box and inked it then just added some Altenew enamel dots.


I couldn't resist using one of my favourite techniques and stamped the back of the card too.


I finished this one in the same way but used a different edging die.


I think they would be suitable cards for men which I always find difficult.

Hope you enjoyed watching me make these cards and I would love to hear your comments. 

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter a card in the following challenges:
Make my Monday Blog - Challenge 128 Clean and Simple. 
Dragonfly Dreams: Anything Goes. 
Allsorts Challenge - Week 583/54 - Make it Masculine. 

13 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Wow these are fabulous Angela. The stamping, stencilling and lines on top of those fabulous masterboards look amazing. Extra loving the wavy edging die on the second card x. So unique and very creative x.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh yes your using some more, fabulous AS stamp set Angela and a lovely cut display across the card very original. Your making me want to get my gelli plates out now but i've got a list of things that need finishing asap especially as I lost out on crafty time last weekend..
Keep them coming Angela I love them Hugs Tracey xx

brenda said...

Great colours and perfect masculine creation, many thanks for sharing with us and joining in our 'Masculine' themes at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Marlies said...

A very stylish masculine card. Lovely colours and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Susie Jefferson said...

Very cool, love those ammonites! Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Susie (DT) 1stFloorFlat xoxo

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous work with those stamps - they look magnificent on the card and the print provides a wonderful hit of colour.
Alison x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful cards, Angela, and a great use of your masterboards as well. I think they'd be great for men, and that's always a bonus, isn't it. Why are men's cards so challenging?!!!! :D

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards and great for men or just as notelets. Love how the shells feel as if they are tumbling through space xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Cazro said...

Wonderful creations of mixed media. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

Maria Valente said...

Wonderful design! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge.
Hugs

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
Hugs Ilonka DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10