Wednesday 30 September 2020

WOYWW 591 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

I'm in the middle of making a Halloween card and the exploding box has got worse as I have too many jobs on the go and haven't had time to sort it.
The only thing that is different from last week is that little white box which has some brads and stuff that I am going to use on the baby journal when I get back to it.


I have to show you these, guess Shaz Wolf would call it enabling.


The Craft Box were having a clear out and offering some of their Mystery Boxes for £9.99 so I thought I'd give it a go and I was shocked and utterly surprised by the size of the box that arrived and the mountain of stuff that was in it.
There is far more than I can show you here but all I can say is that it was definitely value for money though of course you don't know what you'll get but I do know the kind of things they sell.


Beautiful papers, moulds, flowers, trinkets, gems, washi tape, ribbon, paint, stencils, glitter, just so much.


This is only a tiny amount of what was in the box and I really should have photographed it as I took the stuff out but I was too excited when I opened it.


There really is a wide variety of stuff in here.


Now before I forget, Julia noticed the flying things hanging from the drawers which she hadn't noticed before though they have been there for a very long time Lol! 
They serve no purpose other than the fact that I like them and picked them up at one of the County shows that we go to, years ago.
I am fond of bats as we have some which appear in the garden usually about October time though photographing them is almost impossible....no it is impossible! They are tiny Pipistrelles and it's lovely to watch them diving for insects at dusk.
So there you go Julia.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

22 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

That box sounds like a bargain all right Angela. Cool haul! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Mary Anne said...

WOW, That is a great box! If my room wasn't shockingly stuffed with years of goodies I would be very tempted. Who Am I kidding? I al totally tempted but trying hard to withstand the lure of the new and use of the piles of the old!

Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1, after a sleepless night)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That really is a bargain box in all ways - cost and value of the stash included. Bet you were thrilled!! Have fun using it!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Caro said...

The mystery box looks like an amazing bargain - what fun to receive it and go through it all. I hope you have as much fun playing. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#14)

glitterandglue said...

Hi Angela. That really is some bargain! What a lot of fabulous things in there. Exciting to open, and exciting to use.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, wow what a bargain that mystery box was!So many goodies, I can see why you were so pleased with it. We see bats in our garden too, and I also have a few hanging around in my craft room. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz X #6.

Helen said...

Fabulous value for money . Have a good day Helen #3

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I was considering that box too, Angela, but decided against it. Now I'm thinking it might have been a mistake - I could have definitely used of the things you're showing. Sometimes these "mystery" boxes are put together from old stock that nobody wanted, but it looks like there are some useful things in there! never mind, will catch the next lot LOL! Happy Halloween crafting! zsuza #21

My name is Cindy said...

Oh what a haul you have got there!! You'll never be able to stop crafting LOL. I love bats too but I can imagine they are impossible to photograph! Happy WYWW, stay well, stay safe, Cindy #22

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW. Great Mystery Box. Definitely good value. Bats - I love to see them flying around outside, but hate it if they get in the house (we used to have them come into our living room and main bedroom when we lived in a bungalow close to trees. Me and the cat, plus broom, would need to be brave and guide them back outside - terrifying!). Ali x #8

Felicia said...

Angela, first off, I love your little crafty area! All the great storage! But I really love the big project pile!! Wow, you have a lot going on!! But It all sounds exciting!! Now....that BIG box of surprise!! I love it!! Wow, what a great box! It looks like you will have some mighty fine projects come out of that goodness!! I'm jealous for sure! Well happy crafting Wednesday and rest of the week! Blessings, Felicia #26

Belinda said...

I always see those mystery boxes on craft sites but too chicken to try. I am so glad yours turned out great. I think it would be so much fun to be surprised with craft goodies. From what I can see your Halloween cards look good so far. I started but haven't finished making some myself. So many distractions lately. Have a wonderful week.
Belinda #31

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Now that looks like a bargain buy Angela, i'm always very wary of buying something i'm unsure what's inside but from what you show it's all very usable. Not that I need anymore bits and piece but i'd have jumped at purchasing if i'd have seen that myself. Your desk looks extremely busy, off to pop and see what else you have been up to this week. Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey xx

Anonymous said...

Isn’t it fun to have a parcel delivery when you know what’s in it but to have a complete surprise is even better if it delivers such exciting things as that. Enjoy playing with your new stash. Hugs, Sue #23

StampinCarol said...

Looks like you got quite the deal with the mystery box! Bet you'll come up with some great projects using them! We have bats that raid the hummingbird feeders at night. I've gotten a glimpse now and then.
Have a great week!
Carol N #24

Karen said...

~Wow~ A surprise craft box?! What's not to love about that :) I want to see the Halloween card and maybe you can dump the box out so we can see what's in the exploding box that's growing like dough (lol!) Just playing!
Blessings on your week ~ Love, Karen#32

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, the mystery craft box sounds a real bargain. How fabulous receiving that in the post! I'm sure you'll have great fun with the contents. We have bats in the garden too, they fly from the trees on our embankment. Mr M has made a gadget that picks up the sounds they make. Thanks for stopping by earlier, I'm hoping I get to grow quite a bit myself, with the fruit bushes/trees, greenhouse and vegetable patch. Time will tell - but I can live in hope! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #17

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Angela, what a lovely treasure trove! Stay safe, happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts #19

Annie said...

Sorry I'm so late with my visits this week. I went with my hubby yesterday doing deliveries for our daughter and her hubby's printing business to London....a long day but always lovely to spend the time together.
What an amazing box full of goodies...I'm sure it will all be put to good use.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! I LOVE getting mystery boxes, so much fun! Every once in awhile I get the Viva Las Vegas grab bag of rubber - so many very cool and different stamps! When I was on a design team years ago we would get these packages of things I never would have thought of buying, and told to make something - I love being challenged like that! Have fun with your box! Thanks for your lovely visit to mine, Lindart #28

Ellie said...

I love Craft box goodies too Angela. Can't wait to see what you do with it all
Ellie #30

Shoshi said...

Wow Angela, that's a serious piece of enabling! What a wonderful box of delights! You must have had so much fun opening it up and going through it all.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x #20

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10