Friday 18 September 2020

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

In the park this week I took this photograph. Can you see who is hiding in the branches?



I'm not sure what I have been doing this week but it still seems to have gone quickly.
Walking dogs, doing mum's shopping, visiting mum with her supplies, phoning the doctor to arrange a visit for her, booking the flu jabs, washing.....Wash my mouth out Lol! 
I did get into the loft to do a bit more sorting now that it's cooled down a little and yes pretty much the usual stuff really!

But I do have some funnies to show you.


Dog funnies first:



Not so funny maybe? but being a retired teacher I loved these.


I think there might be lots of parents who feel like this at lots of times during the year even before the Virus started, namely holidays maybe!


If you live in the UK you will probably know what this is about as a bus driver who was late taking pupils to school decided to take a short cut....it was not a good idea!


And this makes lots of sense to me, shame the politicians can't see this.

All taken from the recent 'Private Eye' magazine.

So that's it from me for today.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Love the little squirrel in the tree. We rarely see any where we live now...the birds get the food all to themselves :-)
Love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an adorable little squirrel. We have loads here. Unfortunately, they chew through electrical and cable wires trying to get to the copper!

Cute funnies. Sorry, I didn't exactly get the bus problem, but I suspect it is more a local thing. All those accidents happened because some guy/driver was late getting students to class? I sure got the dog funnies, though.

Here in my city, our K-6 kids are going back to school. They MUST wear masks except when they eat lunch. Grades 7-12 are learning from home. It's so parents who must go to work, can.

mamapez5 said...

Some weeks seem to be like that don't they. But you still enjoyed your walk in the park squirrel spotting!
Of course I laughed at the doggie jokes, and the teacher ones made me smile too, though education in UK right now is no laughing matter!
Hope this week is not just 'more of the same' though I suspect it may be, Kate x

Shoshi said...

Love the Private Eye pieces, Angela!! Great stuff.

Shoshi x

Lisca said...

I smiled at your dog funnies. Yes, putting on shoes or even looking at your jacket will get them running!
The double deckers stuck under the bridge is not a new problem. And still, they keep doing it.
I liked the 'A' level comment.
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Thanks fro the funnies Angela and what a cute little squirrel x.Yes time just seems to go by so fast....x

Crafty Claire said...

Rather wry smiles this week! I hope you have some time to step away from the chores and relax with a bit of crafting xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I think the squirrel in the tree is a second cousin, twice-removed, to the one in our complex - they look VERY similar. As always, love your doggie cartoons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10