Friday 25 September 2020

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

These are so pretty, given to me by a friend because......


I am cat cuddling this week and here he is.


Giving me that "where is my dinner" look!


Can't you see I'm starving women!


Now that is more like it!
This is Tiger cat.


Some of my orchids are flowering again, this one is so pretty.

I have to be honest that apart from shopping and visiting my mum we've not done much else. We are trying to protect ourselves to be there for my mum so the cat cuddling made a pleasant change though Maisie and Stan are not impressed.

However I do have plenty of crafting to do, something a bit special on the go but you'll get to see that some time in the future I'm sure, loads of gardening to be done and still haven't finished clearing the loft though the new cabin is almost full of stuff.
I have actually spent some time putting everything together on a new blog called Cabin Studio Fun which can be found here: https://angelacabinjob.blogspot.com/ and there's a link on the right side bar.
I had started a page on this blog but decided to give it one of it's own as there were so many photographs!

And a few funnies here that should really leave you with smiles.....

Dog funnies.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What pretty flowers and enjoy the cat cuddling Angela x. What a beautiful orchid and yes stay safe and protected and keep well x. Thanks for the dog funnies at the end of your post x.

Annie said...

Love your orchid Angela....I have just put mine all in a bowl of feed and water and they are all looking amazing at the mo. I seem to be doing the right thing for them now since I potted them all up. I popped over to the new cabin page....love it. I will be looking out now for future posts.
The dog funnies always make me chuckle so thanks for sharing them.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

I smiled at your cat cuddling and then the 'I'm starving, woman!'. I bet you recognized this behaviour in one of my funnies about a cat.
Your orchid is indeed beautiful. Gorgeous!
Have a lovely weekend cat cuddling,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mrs A. said...

Enjoy your cat cuddling. I still miss mine. Staying at home as much as possible and only venturing out for appointments.hugs Mrs A.

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! I peeked at your cabin - WOW! Is it all for you, or are you planning to have classes? So much room! In my craft room, every time I turn around I knock something down!
Those cartoons are very funny, the second one is our house, but hubby with Mittsy. He calls her "baby", I always wanted someone to call me baby! I do get a bit jealous sometimes! Thanks for your visit! Have a great week and stay safe! Lindart #32

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful flowers - both from your friend for looking after (and feeding!) her cat - and the orchid. I'm sure you've been busy with the cabin - I will definitely check out the new blog. And I'll be back for some more catching up here tomorrow - looking forward to seeing some of what you've been up to. New Blogger... I'm not even going to start thinking about it at bedtime - I won't sleep!
Alison x

mamapez5 said...

Sorry I am late visiting this week. I see you have a kitty to care for. My dogs would be pretty unimpressed too. they just about accept ours, even little Tolly, but they don't appreciate extra visitors very much.
I am glad you are managing to care for mum along with everything else. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10