Friday 4 September 2020

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Still working on getting everything under control so plenty to do there. 






And this arrived for the new cabin.
So everything is getting ready for me to make a mess!

Lisca asked me last week if I take the dogs with us when I walk with the girls, sadly not as Maisie and Stan like to spend too much time sniffing around rather than walking so they get their walk and then I get mine.
More Dog funnies.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

It's a short post today but I'm sure you'll not mind.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

Karen said...

Terrific funnies ~ Enjoy the cabin this weekend

mamapez5 said...

That sink trolley looks like a great solution. My room is next to the bathroom but I always feel bad about washing painty hands in that sink. I would love to have one just for my craft.
I laughed at the dog cartoons. They can make you feel so guilty when you go out and leave them.Hope you have an enjoyable week. Kate x

Lisca said...

Yes, I know dogs can make you feel guilty. They can put on such a 'sad' face, you'd take your coat off immediately.
Your shed is being inaugurated, I see. Lots of stuff to put away. Oh that sink trolley is a good idea. I've never seen one like that. (It has a kangeroo on it, so it might have come from down under).
Have a great weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

Chuckling my head off here at the funnies. They are so true xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, you are turning this into a perfect place to craft. I'm sure you will be glad when it is completely set up and finished. That sink is going to be perfect, too.

Cute funnies this week, Angela. Hope you and the "kids" have a great weekend. I fear Friday is nearly over in your world about now.

Kim x said...

Hi Angela. Looking good my friend.
BTW I would have put a link to the challenge on Facebook but I didn't think the group rules allowed it. I'm sure if you type in Christmas Card and Papercraft Challenge you will be able to find the group.
Hugs Kimx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Angela just popping in to see how you are the cabin is looking more and more like a crafty home every time you show it, everything including the kitchen sink now hee hee... I didn't even think about water, i'm too used to crafting in the kitchen. Hope Maisie and Stan are keeping well and your good self of course. Have a super creative weekend Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Happy belated Anniversary x

Mac Mable said...

Loved the funnies at the end of your post and the cabin is definitely coming along x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful doggy comics, as always! So enjoy these...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10