Monday 21 September 2020

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this left-over Masterboard:
I needed a quick card to send to a little girl who is just starting a new school, what could be better than this design, perfect.

This was never actually completed as a Masterboard and only got up to the smooshing stage.
 This half finished card is perfect for the stamping I wanted to do and I used the Zig pens to colour the pencils leaving everything else without colour to make the pencils stand out against the background.


The stamp is by Tracy Evans and was just perfect for my little Niece starting back at school.
The card blank and the layering was done with Kraft card which seemed perfect to match with the pencils and a little more left over smooshed card and it's finished.


It's not too easy to see but I created a little shadow around the pencils and on the pencils too giving more depth to the card.
A quick card but sometimes it's just what you need.

 I would love to hear your comments and
many thanks for stopping by. 

Happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Perfect as a back to school card. I totally agree with leaving the pencils to stand out, really effective. Sometimes simple is best. Hope you have a lovely crafty week xxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Monday, it's quite cold here, furnace is running. But I smiled when I saw this card It is perfect for kids and artists. And I almost ordered it. My 3 grands love pencils. I usually send seasonal ones, just got the Halloween yesterday. I hope you have a great week. Thanks for sharing.

pam said...

Perfect card Angela, love the image and touch of colour
Pam x

Helen said...

it's perfect!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous card, Ang - I suspect your niece was delighted with it! I love the coloured pencils against the uncoloured background - they most definitely stand out!

Mac Mable said...

What a perfect image and card for your niece who is starting back to school x.

Suze said...

Lovely card for your niece. Hope she enjoys her new school. Thank you for entering the Card for a child Under 10 Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

Chana Malkah said...

Awesome card! I know the recipient will love it! I like Tracy's stamps and you have given this one a marvelous presentation!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10