Friday 15 January 2021

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
I could say Stan is here to welcome you but he's too lazy to get up and say hello. Lazy boy!

There's Nemo in the background, do you see him?


New calendar. 
I know some of you will recognise the photograph.


This is the bottom of the garden. I know some of you were worried when I said that they were building some new houses behind us but as you can see with a garden this long we will hardly notice them.


This is the view in the other direction over the fence. You can just about see the bulldozer.


But that was as close as I can get with my camera and this is the true view from the fence.

And this was Thursday, snow again.
It is pretty though.


The Poinsettia is still doing well.


More surprises in the park as they have fenced the lake off ready to re edge it.


This made me smile. The workman is trying to retrieve the dog's ball that went under the fence and it wasn't the last time he retrieved it either Lol!
Maybe they could employ him just for this job.



Wonder who these three might be?


You saw this last week and now it looks like this.



More fencing but nothing to do with the lake, this is for a new Gas pipe apparently.

Naturally we can't finish here without a few dog funnies so here goes.

Looks familiar!

No way! two are quite enough!


Now this looks familiar.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Karen said...

So cute! the funnies made me smile ~ I'm glad the new houses won't affect your view. Look at all that snow! wow ~ Enjoy the weekend! Love, Karen#30

Lynn Holland said...

Stan looks like I feel. Unusual for me but I’ve just gone right of the boil, so I thought I’d curl up on the couch and treat myself to some smiles.
Thanks Angela your cartons are brill xxx

Lisca said...

I felt cold just looking at your photos of all that snow and ice. Brrrr!
Yes, I did recognize the photo on the calendar. Did you make a calendar of the whole process?
I'm sure the people that are building a house at the bottom of your garden will also want their privacy and that hedge will grow soon plus what they will plant in addition.
Lots of work going on in the park. It's wonderful that they are keeping that park so beautiful.
I smiled at the man retrieving the ball. That is a funnie in itself.And I chuckled at your dog funnies. Especially the last one. So true.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Your park is a constant source of news isn't it. It is good to see it being so well looked after.
The snow really is very beautiful. It can make any piece of rough ground look lovely, but I used to love waking up to a smooth white garden. However, I prefer to just look and have no desire to go out in it, so I am happy that it doesn't come to our part of Spain.
Stan has found a nice sunny spot for his doze.
My poinsettias are still looking good too. Such a cheerful splash of colour on a dull day. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your new calendar. It's a good reminder of what transpired over the past year.

Your park is going to look different once they change the pond. I always enjoy seeing what is going on there. Laughed at the guy retrieving the ball.

I was really impressed by your snow. We got lots, too, but it was on top of ice that knocked my electricity out for hours and hours.

Your funnies were great. I remember when I had both a cat and a dog. The dog was the one who woke me. My cat slept through everything (grin). Have a super rest of Friday and a wonderful weekend, Angela.

Mac Mable said...

What pretty snow and glad the building works won't effect you too much. Had a little chuckle at Stan and the funnies at the end. Had a laugh too at the workman having to retrieve the dog's ball....Lol x.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, looks like there's an awful lot of works going on around you even in winter. Love your amaryllis - it's a beauty. Mine has finally gone over and I'm going to attempt, once more, to save it for next Christmas. Laughed out loud at the doggie cartoons. Elizabeth x #32

Annie said...

I'm not sure what's happened since Friday. I read all the Friday smile posts on my iPad but I just haven't got back to my lap top to leave comments til today....I've been making pants, finishing off a fox and footing a ladder for my hubby to fit a new outside light so I'm guessing I've just got distracted....sorry.
The park looks like it's having a proper make over. Your funnies always make me chuckle. Milly is such a funny little dog when it comes to walk times...she really loves her walks but to get her ready she loves to play catch me if you can to get her harness on.
Hugs,
Annie x

Julia Dunnit said...

So late to your desk that the comment is better here! a love the idea of the worker guy fetching the balls...it’s almost as if the dog were playing fetch for him!! I have no advice about the resin, but I think you’re wise to bring it up to room temp, we have glues in the workshop that we have to bring home with us for warmth overnight in the real frosty weather. You seem to be having more of that than us, it’s just been wet and grey here. Your garden looks as beautiful in the frost as it does in the summer, how lovely a space it is.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful photos, Angela - it's always so nice to see what's happening in your area, pooches included. And of course I love the funnies - it's great to start the day with a big grin on my face. :D Sending large hugs from Canada, my friend...xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10