Friday 1 January 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Trying to keep busy and safe so we went for a walk in the park with the dogs keeping a good distance from other people.



This is not snow but frost and lots of it.


One of my favourite photos taken in the sun and very atmospheric, love it.


The pond was quite frozen but the swans didn't seem to mind.



This is me snuggled up in my old ski jacket. 
I knew it would come in handy some time.


This on the other hand is snow.


This was Tuesday when we went to deliver my mum's shopping.
It had snowed over night but was still there.

And finally something to make you smile I hope.




I would like to wish you Happy New Year and let's hope this one will be better for everybody, fingers crossed!. 

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Love the photos. I love seeing the snow/frost from the warm side of a window 😀 I’d like to wish you and yours a happy 2021 and hope life returns to a little nearer normal for us all.
Hugs,
Annie x

Twiglet said...

I'm a bit late for WOYWW but just wanted to say Happy New Year. I love all your photos - as Annie says the snow and frost are so beautiful - especially in a photo when we are warm and cosy looking at them!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Looks like a god time for a walk - which park? Boultham? Hugs, Chrisx

pam said...

Lovely photos Angela.
Happy New Year.
Pam x

Susan Renshaw said...

I popped back too and I am now following you...


Wishing you all the best for a happy 2021! Love the frost and snow pictures as I sit in my shorts and tee-shirt!

Chana Malkah said...

Happy New Year!

I have had a few computer issues. I apologize for the late visit!

I Love the cartoon you post here. They are too funny!

Stay safe and be well,
Chana Malkah, #1

Win Dinn, Artist said...

So great to see your part of the world, Angela, and your pooch comics always make me laugh. That first one had me in stitches. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10