Monday 4 January 2021

Masterboard Monday Memories.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi all and Happy New year to all my Masterboard friends. It's at this time of the year that I like to look back at the year before, memories are a great thing and a good way to get you started with the New Year's crafty projects so here goes.



I'm for ever blowing bubbles! Really love this technique and I'm sure you'll see it pop up again sometime.


And this is how I used it.
The stamp above is by Woodware.


The stamping on the white card was done with real fern leaves.


And more Woodware stamps too.


And next some of my favourite stamps by Altenew.


This was a mix of stamping and heat embossing to build up the design.


The stamping on the black card was done using pink Distress Oxide, just love the way it works so well on dark colours.


Hope you enjoyed seeing a few of last year's projects.
There may be a few more to follow soon while I get myself in the mood for something new.

I would love to hear your comments.
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous projects Angela. I do like that first Woodward stamp. I never thought of stamping on black card with the distress inks. Will definitely have a go at that.

Sue said...

These are really lovely Angela, your masterboards are always my favourites. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Marvellous creations from the master board and loving those bubbles x. A fun idea to use the real leaf for stamping too x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Stunning use of the Masterboard, as always, Angela...I love the way that pink pops on the black background!

Crafty Claire said...

I'm always inspired by your masterboards and how you manage to get so much out of them. I hope the year is being kind to you so far and there are plenty of opportunities for crafting xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10