Monday 11 January 2021

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you more memories from last year and here are a couple of cards made with this Masterboard to start it off:


Altenew Half Tone Squares stamps.


Tim Holtz Butterfly and die cut semtiment.
Altenew  doily die.


Altenew flower stamps.



Post office stamps.


Woodware stamps.




Aall and Create stencils.


Sentiment above by Woodware.


AAll and Create stamps.



Many of you will have seen some of these before but it's that time of the year when it's good to look back and remember the things that made you happy especially at the moment.

The month of January is named after the Roman God of doors, Janus.  He is a two faced God who looks both backwards and forwards and as a January baby it's seems right for me to do the same not only that but it's a good time to think about what comes next.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting. 
If there;s anything there that I've not mentioned and you would like more info, just ask.

Angela x

9 comments:

Sue said...

Such wonderful cards Angela, I love that halftone stamp, very eye catching. I'm definitely going to borrow your postage stamp idea 'cos these are stunning! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

I always enjoy seeing what you do with your fabulous and creative masterboards Angela. Yes it is good to look back and to also think about what is coming next....in a positive way x. Thank you for the information on Janus. Your postage stamps idea was so unique and such a fun idea and I am always hugely inspired by your creativity. Love your new blog photo too x.

Jo said...

Beautiful makes and your masterboard is gorgeous.....love the colours x

Kim x said...

Love your Masterboards Angela, especially the first one. Just read your comment about the snow on my blog. There was one year when I was the only person that managed to get in to work at the garage. 8 hours serving people through the night pay window with the queue more than double the entire length of the building. I rushed about like a lunatic getting the bits of shopping that everybody wanted. Everyone waited very patiently and thanked me for my help which made it all worth while. Don't want a repeat performance though xx

Kelly said...

Hi Angela!
Thanks for stopping in last week. I know this isn't your Wednesday but I saw those masterboards and this is as far as I got. LOL Love the cards. Thanks for showing the doily die. I just got one from Sizzix. I need to remember to use it on cards - not just in my junk journals.

Yes my room is 480 sq. feet. We had it built onto the back of our house five years ago. I needed space for writing/ keeper books/ art and spiritual. I've since overflowed into 1/2 of a 10x16' storage shed LOL.

Creative Blessings! Kelly #29

Mrs A. said...

Love, love the butterfly card. Hugs Mrs A.

Lillianb said...

Lovely Cards Angela, I keep saying I am going to do a mother board but have yet to do one

Take carwe and stay safe,

Lilian B # 7

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I am in awe with the use you've made of all those Masterboards. I particularly like that first one and the birthday card you've created...those half tones are just delicious!

Crafty Claire said...

I think the teasels were my favourite projects of yours last year. I love the patterns and layering xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10