Monday 18 January 2021

Masterboard Monday - Year in Review.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you several cards made with one of these Masterboards:


All made using the Gelli Plate.


You don't need to use too much to make an impression. 
Sometimes Less Is More!


And with the addition of some great stamps....well you tell me.


I tried a few different shapes and positions for the Masterboard too.


And I can't help it but I love decorating the back of the cards too.



And this one was made with a few left overs, what fun!

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Angela these are amazing (as always) I love how you continue around the back of the card - I've usually lost the will to live by the time I've finished the front lol. I really like the one made using the leftovers, so striking! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are fabulous, Angela. I always love your Masterboard cards and these are no exception, especially the way you decorate the whole card. Fun, fun, FUN!

Crafty Claire said...

Great cards and lots of inspiration when you see a whole series together with the same masterboard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10