Friday 8 January 2021

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Naturally this week has been quiet.
Daily dog walking and on Wednesdsay we had a big surprise in the park.


These guys had laid down a new path from when we walked in the park yesterday!

And they were digging holes. 
There will be more to follow as they are apparently replacing the Gas mains which run inside the park.


And here we are as I am taking the photos, that's me on the left.
Frosty but nice and sunny too.



Now back to the garden.
Very frosty and this was Wednesday.


Hope you like my new path to the cabin.


This is a photograph over the fence at the back of the garden. You can't see much at the moment but they are clearing the ground ready to build some new houses so more to follow.


Just thought you might like this, it was sent to me on New Years Eve and I love it. 

Of course I can't go without leaving you with a few dog funnies.

Now I don't have much more to show you today but that is probably a good thing and hope you are all keeping safe too.

Have a happy weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

8 comments:

Sue said...

Ooh it's always nice to get a good path to walk down. Ours are a bit frosty too at the moment, but the snow hasn't turned up yet. Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Annie said...

I'm really late in doing my visits today. My excuse is I got rather distracted in making Wilhelmina Wood Mouse a pintucked blouse [as you do :-)]. I plan to do a show on tell on my Wednesday's post if you want to see the results.
I do love frosty photos. We had snow here this morning and I loved watching it fall from the warmth of the kitchen :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

They worked fast laying that path. I don't care for snow but a frosty and sunny morning can be lovely for a walk.
I don't suppose you are looking forward to houses being built behind you. You will have to cultivate a good hedge!
Take care and keep smiling. Kate x

Lynn Holland said...

Your weather pictures look like where we are Angela. Brrr !!!
Those funnies gave me a good chuckle. I’ve seen the train tickets one, it’s so true
Take care
Lynn xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I thought I had left you a comment already, but it appears I didn't. So loving your path, but feel bad that there will soon be new houses near you. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip to the park and the frosty shadow photos.

I laughed at your New Year's Eve trip. Too bad, if you had been here, you would have gone from the couch in my office to the toilet to a cabinet for canned food to the couch again. It was a warmer room than my bedroom, even though I had no heat anywhere. Your dog funnies are spot on, too. I hope you have a great weekend, since Friday is almost gone in your world, I fear.

Mac Mable said...

Love your new path to your crafty cabin Angela x. Fun 'rail ticket'....hope you enjoyed the journey?....Lol x.....Thank you for the funnies at the end too x.

Lisca said...

Your new path to the cabin is really beautiful.I love how you have gone the whole hog with this cabin. Not just a beautiful cabin, but also a lovely path to it.
I smiled at the self help books for dogs. (And i usually also smile at self help books for humans:
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
THE LITTLE BOOK OF BIG LIES: A JOURNEY INTO INNER FITNESS
You Are A Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Live an Awesome Life
EAT THAT FROG!)
Our rail ticket to Christmas was similar to yours, only my mum doesn't have a garden.... But we have tried to make it memorable. I don't think many of us will forget this year (unless 2021 is going to be much of the same)
Are they preparing to build behind your garden? I suppose you will be preparing to plant higher hedges and trees, to keep your privacy. Is the building going to be high?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Stay safe,
Hugs,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loving those frost photos, Angela, and the path to the cabin is outstanding...I think it makes a great statement - Follow Me to Art! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10