Monday 25 January 2021

Masterboard Monday . A Year in Review.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with a couple of my favourite Masterboards:


I liked these triangles so much that I made similar Masterboards in different colours. The stamps and stencils are by AALL and Create.


And here are some of the projects I made.
The large triangles were made with some card and Masterboard from an earlier project. Those Aall and Create dies are brilliant and I used some Tim Holtz Washi Tape too.


And the same design just different colours.


The large die cut triangles were left over from the earlier project.


And something a little similar.


These triangles were just some left-over card from an earlier project and I varied their depth when attaching them by using sticky dots with different thickness. 
I don't remove the perforation at the edge as it adds extra detail to the design.


Finished off with a very simple card just cut from the Masterboard add a sentiment and it's done.

I would love to hear your comments and hope you're enjoying my review of last year but don't worry I'm working on something new as we speak.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow! Love all of these cards Angela. The different sized triangles are fabulous and I love the colours of your masterboards.
Hope you are staying well and safe. hugs xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Enjoyed your post. I think you were the first one I picked up on that created masterboards and I've liked them all. I've looked for triangle dies a long time and about 2 weeks ago my T H order arrived, I wanted bigger ones and they are one their way...I think a slow boat. Love the colors you have used on all your photos. Thanks for the fun Stay Safe

Sue said...

These are amazing Angela, the triangles look wonderful. You really are the queen of masterboards! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the masterboards and your cards are amazing, creative and artsy x. Love the geometric shapes and the first project with the tag/card is extra fabulous x.

Stacy Sheldon said...

I think that I absolutely do not use triangles enough, I love those cards the arrangements are so cool Angela :) ~Stacy #33

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What wonderful use you've made of those Masterboards, Ang...I particularly like the second card. It's a knockout!

Crafty Claire said...

Great use of monochrome to offset the colours and busy patterns xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10