Monday 26 December 2022

Christmas Wishes to you all.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard: 

No only joking! I thought you might be too busy for crafting this week so just sending you best wishes and happy thoughts.



Daisy and Stan are here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.........Woof Woof!!!!

Sorry about the fairy she looks as though she is trying to escape or she had too much Christmas Punch.


 And here are a few more photographs taken earlier to make you smile.

 
I think they like each other.
Look at that face.
 

 Hope your Christmas is a happy one with lots of smiles.

Hugs

         Angela, Daisy and Stanley xXx        

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a happy time over Christmas, good to see your little Sweeties enjoying their Christmas sleep! Hugs, Valerie

Crafty Claire said...

I'm working backwards on your blog. Bittersweet photos. Sending you lots of love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10