Wednesday 28 December 2022

WOYWW - 708- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!
 

 
Like most of you I'm sure there is not much going on at the desk.
 
 
I have a new set of dies from Art by Marlene (Studio Light) which I hope is going to help me to use up some of that paper and card stash that's been sitting around for far too long.
 
 
There are lots of bits and pieces that come with this set.
 
  
 
I have had this card pack for some time. It's really pretty but I just couldn't decide how to use it so here goes.

 
I have taken one of the 12"x12"pages and cut the tag fold.

 
This is one of the reasons I have problems with these papers/cards because they are printed on both sides......I know it's silly but I find it difficult to cut into them and lose one side, so what to do?

 
This side.....

 
or this side for the front!

 
I've cut out some more pieces too.

 
So Many decisions!

Other than that it's pretty quiet right now but I'm sure I'll have more to show in the new year especially if I can make my mind up about what to do next!

So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
see you in the New Year.
 
Angela xXx

12 comments:

Helen said...

I totally get you with the double sided designs - but well done for cutting some things out ready to use! I am hoping to do some "proper" crafting (as opposed to Christmas cards which is all I've done for what seems like ages) today... Happy New year to you all and may 2023 bring health and peace and joy. Helen #?

Annie said...

It's good to challenge ourselves at times....I will look forward to seeing what you use those double sided papers to make.
Happy New Year to you all [dogs included].
Hugs,
Annie x

Christine said...

Wow! What a selection of dies . . . enjoy trying them all out . . . what the heck with the paper, both sides are pretty!
Wishing you good health and happiness in 2023
Christine #3

Mrs A. said...

I totally agree with the problem of choosing which side of double sided paper to use. I like both sides of this one. Wishing you a healthy and crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynnecrafts said...

Difficult choices! Hope you enjoy what you make with them.
Wishing you a happy and healthy new year
hugs
Lynnecrafts 14

BJ said...

Oh my life LOVE LOVE LVOE the new tag die and all the bits, defo going a bit green here and googled the maker you mention.... Happy New Year BJ#1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those dies are fab, you’ll get such a lot of use out of them! Flip a coin might help with your choice of paper?! It’ll remove the agony of having to make a choice!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 2023 xx
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Twiglet said...

Those papers are lovely. But I doubt I would ever be able to make my mind up! Happy New Year. X x Jo

Anne said...

Hi. I have same dilemma re cutting double sided paper.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2023. Anne x 17

Sarah Brennan said...

Great desk share. Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I know what you mean about double-sided papers! Especially if there's only one sheet of each design and both sides are stunning, like Stamperia papers. I just collect them for stroking! Plus, some of them are so perfect already, I can't possibly improve on them! Angela, I'm so sorry to hear about Stanley. And so soon after Masie too. But I guess it was time for them to go and at least they're together now. Sending you hugs :( Thank you for stopping by earlier. I wish you all the best in 2023. xx

Crafty Claire said...

That's a very impressive die set, perfect for those precious double-sided papers. It looks like they are going to be put to very good use xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10