Monday 12 December 2022

Masterboard Monday, Use It or Lose It.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
Another leftover that I made last year and never used.
 

I started by using a snowflake stencil by Paper Artsy with Gell through the stencil and allowed it to dry before adding the inks with a blending tool. Also added more stencilled snowflakes using the blue Oxide inks.

And this is how I used the finished Masterboard.


I made several of these by first embossing the card blank and then layering up parts of the Masterboard.
The embellishments are freebies from magazines. I seem to collect lots of these and thought it was time I used them up.
 
There are always bits left over and I hate just throwing them away so I've had a bit of a play to see if I could use them.

 
Thought there was a possibility here.
 
 
A little snip here, a little snip there and a bit of layering, a diecut sentiment, finished with a Sizzix die cut snowflake and you have another card.
 

Hope you like these two.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Sue said...

Wow these are lovely! Beautiful background colours and I love the addition of the thread. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Kyla said...

running late from WOYWW (loving your creative desk and yes, I have a few birthdays in December too so thats another excuse for me not to make christmas cards this week! lol!). Love this masterboard, the die and also the threads placed behind, adds some nice texture.
kyla

Helen said...

gorgeous use of the masterboard! hope you stay warm and safe in this weather!

Crafting With Jack said...

Absolutely love this masterboard, spot on for this time of year x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a stunning card, Angela. Your use of those Masterboard bits is outstanding, and the recipient of this card is going to just LOVE it!

Kim x said...

Fabulous cards as always Angela. Like you I hate to throw bits away, that's how I end up with a huge drawer full of cards., and of course an even bigger box of bits to finish off lol.
Have a fabulous Christmas
Kimx

Crafty Claire said...

A great use of those magazine die cuts. I used mine for present labels this year. Perfect for when time is limited xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10