Monday 19 December 2022

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I needed a few extra Christmas cards so here is a quick Masterboard using an old Stampotique stamp. 
You've got to love their quirky style. 
The Masterboard is A3 so plenty to play with.

I've also used an equally old die by Spellbinders for the embellishment, matching shiny cords, metalic card and Stickles Glitter Glue.

So sit back and enjoy.
 
 
I decided the Masterboard needed some colour and used small blending tools to dab it on. I used the same colours for the layering pieces.
 
 
The card blank was embossed with a dotty embossing folder.


I think these worked quite well but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Sue said...

These are lovely Angela, you can't beat a good Stampotique stamp! Wishing you all a very merry Christmas, and a happy and crafty 2023, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Great cards, I especially like the red one. A good idea for using up old background papers too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10