Wednesday 21 December 2022

WOYWW - 707 - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.

So here is my desk for today!
 

Not very exciting today though I have done a bit of crafting working on a new idea for next year's Christmas cards.

 
The stamps came free with a recent magazine.
 
 
The stamp on the left is by Stampotique.
 
 
The set above are by AALL and Create.
 
 
These are facial sponges but I think they may get more use on the craft table.
 

I do have my dear friends close by to keep me company.
 
 
I know some of you were interested to see more of my resin projects but as it's so cold now the resin doesn't work so well but I do have something that I made earlier which you might like.
This is a ring holder.

 
But look what happens when you light it up.

 
This little box is so clever as it changes colour and rotates too.
If you were wondering the hare is needle felted.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

16 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh Angela, I’m a sucker for Christmas lights on a stamp…the Stampotique string is lovely. I use make up sponges with my DIs, there isn’t anything vaguely like it it in my scant make up kit!! I love that you’ve been inspired for next years cards. I’ve bought a couple 9f new a Christmas stamps this year that I haven’t used, so will not be hiding them away for a while. The ring holder looks wonderful, that little lighty box is a brilliant addition to the loveliness! Have a very happy Christmas. Xxxxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How lovely does your resin art look? I love anything thinly and pretty and that works really well. I’m rather taken with your lovely hare too, he’s a proper character! Hope you have a marvellous Christmas, here’s to a happy and healthy 2023!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Annie said...

I love your ring holder and that hare is amazing.
Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

WoW you always have unusual things. I love all little lighting and rabbits are something I collect. This one is truly fun and cheery. May you and yours enjoy this holiday season. Have a MERRY CHIRSTMAS

Diana Taylor said...

Wow the resin box is stunning and I love the effect you get by lighting it up - just magical. I'm very drawn to the butterfly stamp on the top of the pile - it looks a beauty, and I lvoe the needlefelted hare, I haven't attempted any thing that big but would love to have a go.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas, and many thanks for the beautiful card, a real Angela stunner!
Hugs,
Diana xx #11

Crafting With Jack said...

Loving your crafted items. I am keeping my mother in law company in hospital at the moment. Wishing you a very happy Christmas. x Angela #15

Mrs A. said...

Such a long time since I last got onto the computer to comment and what do I find but a gorgeous Hare looking at me. Mine alas is still in the wire (just about sitting up)stage.Can't do any more with him at present with my fingers as they are. Hope you have a lovely christmaas and a Healthy new year. Hugs Mrs A.

BJ said...

Love the hare and the resin ring holder on it lighted turning stand. Glad you explained the facial sponges as I was a tad confused at the photos! Sending Christmas Warmth and Hugs BJK#9

Neet said...

Love your ring tree and how good is that that it sits and lights up like it does. Fabulous!
Love the hare too - must show my rabbit one day soon.
Are the A&C stamps all new for Christmas? Many exciting times ahead with those I bet.
Well, Must get on so
Hugs & Merry Christmas, Neet 2 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for showing your lovely treasures. Hugs, Valerie

Lynnecrafts said...

Your hare is beautiful and the ring holder’s pretty. Next year’s Xmas cards? Wow!
Happy Xmas
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4

Helen said...

That resin ring holder is just beautiful, especially lit up - how very festive! I really like the start of next year's cards too! Hope you have a good week and wish you both a very happy Christmas. Take care. Helen #1

Lindart said...

Hi Angela, what a lovely tour I do use those sponges, they are great! The ring holder is like some magical crystal found in a dragon's cave somewhere - very mystical! I love the hare, and starting Christmas Cards for next year already? Brave girl, I think I've had enough for awhile! But it is a good idea...Have a wonderful Christmas! Lindart #17

Twiglet said...

Your resin art is fab- if s bit of a mystery to me! And that felted hare is gorgeous. Happy Christmas, love and best wishes - Jo x x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, it's a treat to see what you're working on, Angela. Just stopping by to wish you the best of the season, and I hope that 2023 is all that you could ever dream of! xo

Anne said...

Hi. Love the makes. I think I should start next year's cards. Finished this years yesterday.
Merry Christmas. Anne x 14

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10