Friday 9 December 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Plenty of walks in the park.

 
Swans doing well.

 
Been keeping an eye on the workers, they've been putting up fencing this week.

 

 By Thursday the garden looked like this, very cold but no snow yet. 

 
Then back in the park where all the leaves have just about fallen now and it all looks so pretty.
 
 
I am loving this photograph. 
Part of the lake is now frozen, it looks very atmospheric on this photographic. I took this on my phone and it's nothing like how it actually was at the time but I rather like it all the same.


I know it'a not quite Christmas yet but couldn't resist this and I'm sure you will all have been putting your trees up so it's quite appropriate really. 

Off now to see what everyone else have been up to.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Helen said...

I love a picture of a frozen lake! great photo. Stay warm. Happy Friday. Helen

Iris Flavia said...

The lake is my fav, too. Yet, I cannot wait for summer!

mamapez5 said...

The frozen lake looks beautiful, and I would love to walk through crisp fallen leaves. We have very few trees here because of the lack of water, and what we do have are mostly pines, so no falen leaves and we barely notice Autumn, but it does feel like Winter now!
Hope you can stay nice and warm. Kate x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful photos and I love the schnautzer tree! Have a great weekend, dear Angela! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The photo of the lake is amazing. It is beautiful, bt looks very cold in the setting sun. I also like the tree that the schnauzers have drcorated. It's precious. Have a super weekend, dear Angela.

Annie said...

What a fab photo of the frozen lake. I love all the fallen leaves too but you can never tell what's lurking beneath them....not all dog owners clean up after their dogs!! We had a sprinkling of snow here this morning...but not enough for you to ski in yet :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Sue said...

We are up in the Lake District this week. It's been beautiful blue skies and really crisp and cold. We had a little bit of snow yesterday which was SO pretty.
Thanks so much for the info about the stamp and die - fancy tidying up though, no good ever comes from that lol. Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Looks beautiful in the park. I love the light at this time of year. Hope you are keeping warm and snug xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the dogs tree decorating. Lovely photo good the lake, what a nice place to walk. X

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Loving your phone photo of the lake - it's just stunning, and I'm sure was even more so in reality. The tree trimming looks way fun too - those pups are doing an awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10