Friday 16 December 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

 
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

 
It may be cold outside but Daisy is cosy warm on her favourite cushion.
 
 
This is what it's been like here for most of the week.

 
And foggy too at times.

 
 
Even the pond iced up.

 
The fish are all in the bottom of the pond now. 

We decide we needed a day out and went to a garden centre.
 
 
You can't help but feel Christmas is on the way.
 

These chaps are so cute.
 
 
And even more!

Love these too. 
The reindeer and Father Christmas go up and down and it lights up too, it looked lovely.


We stopped off on the way home for lunch and I couldn't resist this Chocolate fudge cake with cream but I did need help to finish it. It was massive!

We enjoyed that so much that we have decided to visit another gardewn centre next week so we'll see.

For now a few funnies.
 
I know many of you loved the Schnazer Christmas tree last week so I've found a few more seasonal fun for you to enjoy.

 
This looks cute but Schnauzers do it all the time to check what food might be stuck in the beard.

 
I bet he's pinched this off the Christmas tree.
 
 
Found you another Schnauzer Christmas tree too.


I suspect these two are trying to grab the post so they can chew it up Lol!
 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

 
Big hugs,
Angela x

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the schnautzer Christmas trees, so pretty! Garden centres are always lovely, especially at Christmas. And your cake looks sooooo good, I wish I could have helped you with it! Hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

The garden looks so pretty with its white coat on but I really don't like the fog.
It took me a moment ot two to sort the first photo out. My eye don't adjust unless it is something very obvious. But suddenly I got it!
I used to love visiting our garden centre in UK. They have such wonderful displays for Christmas, and the best decorations to buy, though I make most of mine anyway.
Around here garden centres literally sell plants and pots, and none of the fancy goods you see in UK ones. But we do have a few Christmas displays to go to as you will see in next week's post.
I don't lnow where you find all your Schnauzer pictures, but they always make me smile. Kate x

Annie said...

I love looking at the snow and frost but only through a window lol. I love your funnies but you do seem to suggest that your dogs like to get up to mischief....when of course we all know that butter wouldn't melt in their mouths ;-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Oh yes, gosh, that is cold! Snow and all! Here the weather has been very stormy and also rainy, but temperatures around 15 degrees. Sometimes 17 sometimes 14. Quite mild for the time of year.
I don't have the heating on every day, but today I have.
I love the schnauser Christmas tree.
The choc fudge cake looks delicious. I don't think I'd need much encouraging.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

fun! I miss going to garden centers, what pretty displays. I love schnauzers, and my standard poodle cole had two schnoodles as friends, loved them...
Leeanna and Milo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for being so late visiting. I attended a funeral that turned into a two day event.

You got snow and fog. We got rain, but snow is now on the way. So is the bitter cold. The fish have the right idea.

Love the funnies, especially the last one.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention we don't have lovely garden centers like that where I live.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10