Friday 23 December 2022

Friday Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Still very cold here and we've got fog instead.

 
This was the trip to mum's, very frosty.

 
But much warmer here when we visited the next garden centre.
Those guys above were rats....Christmas rats!

 
Now we could really scare the Herons off with that guy Lol!

 
How cute are these.

 
And another crazy bird. 
He was singing and reciting poetry.

 
The cafe was nice and not too busy either though I think we had just missed the busy lunch time as they were all on coffee and cake by then.

 
Very comfy seats too.


There is a lovely view through the window, actually it's a gorgeous window too.


Another Schnauzer Christmas tree to start off the funnies.

 
Now what about that for a Christmas present.

 
Very pretty wintery scene.

 
Not sure he looks very happy, maybe he doesn't like wearing that hat Lol!

More post about to be chewed up!
Well that Schnauzers for you.


  Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Christmas hugs,
Angela xXx

7 comments:

Mary Anne said...

How lovely and festive. That watercolour doggie is really sweet :) Looks like you enjoyed your trip to Mom's and that gardencenter looks fab.
Late WOYWW, sorry - COVID in da' house :(

Happy Healthy Merry Christmas to you!
Mary Anne (5)

mamapez5 said...

Your post makes me very nostagic for my own garden centre visits each Christmas in UK. They have far better decorations than other places, and usually a rather nice café.<
stay safe on those frosty roads. My son has moved into a country area and he said his narow lanes are very slippy.
Wishing you all the best for a happy and relaxed Christmas holiday. Kate x

Annie said...

What fab decorations at the garden centre and your funnies never fail to make me smile [I guess it's cos I'm a dog lover].
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and here's hoping we can meet up again in 2023.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun Post, Annie. I wish you, your family and your Schnautzers a happy Christmas, have fun! Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

What a fab garden centre - I agree, the window is fab! Happy Christmas xx

Lisca said...

You can’t beat a good garden center. I do love them in England.
Love the schnauzer images especially the watercolor one.
I’m sorry I’m late (and haven’t posted myself). I’ve been traveling all day yesterday . Holland is not that far from Spain. Only 3and a half hour’s flying but somehow it takes all day.
Wishing you a very lovely Christmas,
Keep smiling,
Hugs
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Looks like you have much more up-market garden centres near you than down here...then again I'm only interested in the ones with a craft section! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10