Monday 22 May 2023

Masterboard Monday - Use it or lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you ATCs made with these papers:


I love these little robots.


These are Craft O'Clock papers.


I've been making these for the Stamping Ground WOYWW 14th Anniversary.

I love a bit of movement in cards and ATCs so finished them with one of the images attached with acetate.

I will be receiving several ATCs from the swap so the next job was to make a pocket holder to store them in.


I started this with some old packaging card and made up the folder which was then ecorated with the same papers.


Pockets next using Kraft card.


I used this die by Tim Holtz but removed the top flap  then joined the pocket and attached them together with Redline tape. I also used the tape to attach the pockets to the inside of the folder.

Front.

And here it is completed and ready to hold the ATCs.


Back.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Ooooh wow! Fantastic! Love the Atcs and the wonderful holder you made for them. The paper is lovely, too. I did NOTHING over the weekend! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

Oh I love these papers, such fun, and your holder is fabulous! We went to Bakewell on Saturday. We didn't get a tart, but tried the Bakewell pudding for the first time and it was delicious (though it looked really ugly lol) Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Great ATCs and folder.

Kyla said...

ooh loving those robots and great idea using the acetate too. I wouldnt have thought to use that die and adjust it for the holder, brilliant idea.
Thanks for the inspiration as usual and already visiting my desk
kyla

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I just love your ATC's Angela - I'm with you on those fabulous robots. You'll have some beauties in return, and your holder is going to be just perfect!

Crafty Claire said...

Love the ATCs. Robots seem to be very in at the moment...cute ones...not the ones that slowly take over your life and you don't even know it!!!! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10