Monday 29 May 2023

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I'm back to using up those left-over Gelli print pieces so watch out here comes the fun!


I know you have seen this before but it has to be used up and there's still plenty left so I've made another card.


I've been playing around again with some Kate Crane stamps and this left-over Gell print.

  
I've used one of Kate's stamps to decorate the background straight onto the card blank using black ink and second generation print.

I didn't want the background to over power the design so I stamped off some of the ink before applying it to the card blank.


 I layered this up adding metalic grean cord and black card. 
The bunting is by Kate too. I finished the design with Stickles Glitter glue and.......


 a small heart from also by Kate and a birthday sentiment from my stash completes the inside of the card.

I love this card and hope you like it too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your card, Angela, so pretty and gorgeous colours. It will make someone very happy. Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Just love it - that's a fabulous card. Those Kate Crane stamps are awesome!!

Neet said...

Now I remember seeing this on FB and giving it a thumbs up or something. Great card - so useful to use for happy occasions.
Hugs, Neet xx

Crafty Claire said...

A really great card. It looks so beautifully coordinated...the joy of using a masterboard xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10