Friday 12 May 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


I've been meaning to show you this now the new houses are finished but can you see them. All we can see from here is the roof of one of them everything else is hidden by the trees.

Recently I was sent a photograph of an old friend that we haven't seen for three years thanks to Covid! She doesn't look much different really. This is the hotel they own at Annecy in France. We were supposed to have been going to see them but then Covid started.


This is the entrance to the Care Home where my mum lives. She wasn't too good this week but hopefully she will be better on Monday.


They had trimmed up for the Coronation though not sure the people who live there were quite sure what was going on but they did watch it on the Television.


First baby ducklings we've seen in the park this year.


Runners in the park on Saturday. They do this every week.


Gorgeous Cherry blossom too.


Love these we pass them on our way to the park. Must get some they are gorgeous.



Here's Alfie enjoying the sun.


And chewing up something he shouldn't.

That's probably enough doggie smiles but here are a few more to finish.


Schnauzers are very intelligent and like to read but then usually chew the book up when they've finished!


Hopefully!


Bad hair day!


This could easily be our two!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

mamapez5 said...

I am impressed by how well the new houses are hidden. I thought they might be a lot more intrusive.
The cherry blossom is beautiful. We don't see much of it as the cherries grow further inland at a higher altitude than we are. And the ducklingsare so sweet. It seems strange to see all these pictures of 'Spring' when it is quite definitely 'Summer' here already.
Hope Mum soon picks up again. I am sure they all enjpyed the parades etc on Saturday even if the real reason passed them by.
Nice to see the dogs enjoyingthe sunshine. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Like Kate, I was also surprised by how hidden the new homes are. I wonder what they will look like once the trees shed their leaves this autumn.

I like the banner/bunting the care home made for the coronation. I hope your mother has a better week next week than this week.

Spring is coming to life in your world. From the cherry blossoms to the baby ducks, new life is all around you. AH, Alfie is SO sweet. And that last schnauzer is SO funny. And so brave (grin). Hope you have a super rest of Friday and a great week ahead, Angela.

Lisca said...

No, you are right, you can hardly see the new houses. Well, in winter it will be a diffrent story.
What a lovely cherry tree in blossom. It's quite big. And I agree the irises are very pretty.
Your doggies and the funnies made me smile.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m so late for WOYWW that I’m commenting here because of course I’ve enjoyed both posts! Love the KC image with the windmill, seeing them stamped so randomly to begin with was a surprise, the card looks great! I hope your Mum picks up this week, it is a relief to know that she’s under constant supervision when she’s poorly, huh. Looking forward to seeing your ATCs, appreciate the time you’ve taken!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm keeping fingers crossed for your mom, Angela. As always, your funnies brighten my week! xo

Crafty Claire said...

Nice that the new houses don't have too much visual impact. I hope that also means they won't impact in other ways too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10