Friday 19 May 2023

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Alfie is here to welcome you, lazy boy.

 
We did go out to the garden centre last friday and treated ourselves to a little something.
The healthy scone was mine but I have to say the naughty one looked nice.


Look at these beauties.

  
They are doing really well this year as the buds got eaten last year before they got to this stage.


Sorry more dog pics.


These two get everywhere.


If that's not comfy I don't know what is!


We do not have ducks in the pond so the visitors had to go I'm afraid, though they were not keen to leave.


It took me a while to even attract their attention!


Found these when walking in the park, pleased they are not in my garden.


On the way to see mum we called in at ther Fish Farm for a few supplies.


They have some gorgeous fish at the moment.


It's difficult to tell here but these were big!



When we arrived at the care home everyone had just about finished in the dining room.
I think it looks really nice and friendly, everything is very clean too.


We thought we'd stop off at a public house near home  for something to eat and when we got out of the car this guy was in the car park.
I said hello to him....


and he turned round and appeared to start walking away.


Then suddenly turned back and started following us.


When I turned back again he was there right behind me which is why the photo is so close.
Of course I got blamed for speaking to him.
We had to get through the door and shut it quickly though apparently he hung around for a while.
I think someone has been feeding him outside as he was very friendly and not a bit bothered by us.

Think that's about it for today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Your clematis are stunning. I often chuckle at the pics of your dogs as I sometimes struggle to work our where one dog ends and the other starts :-) They are gorgeous. I'm really glad your pleased with the home where your mum is...they're not all like that.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

I don't think that scone would have been very healthy with all that butter. But it looks yummy (I love scones).
Oh my, your clematis is gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful!
Your pond looks like it has ice on it and the ducks are swimming in the non-frozen part. Of course I know it's not ice but probably a protective layer for the fish.
The bees could be a colony looking for a new home. I've been warned not to call the 'exterminators' when this happens as they will move on after a while.
I see you have been drooling over koi again....
Haha that fox! They are very intelligent animals. Crafty more likely. We had urban foxes in Bristol when I worked at the hospice. Often saw them in the car park at night or early morning. (and on the cctv)
Have a restful weekend
Hugs,
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela, always lovely to see your doggies, and the friendly fox. Garden centres are always nice places to stop for a break. You asked me about the school I taught at in Lincoln. I can't remember the name of it, it was a secondary school for girls, and nearby was a road with a stream / canal running through it. In Scunthorpe I taught at a comprehensive called Riddings - I think. Long, long ago! Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to be so late visiting. Friday was not a good day in my world. I'm not whining, just explaining that my GOOD hand hurt, as did the rest of my body due, in part to my inability to breathe due to the winds from the wild fires in Canada and in part from overworking at my friend Sally's house on Thursday when I brought in over 200 lbs of cat litter she had ordered from Amazon.

always love your doggie photos. They are smile worthy. I have never seen a fox except in photos, but they are adorable. It appears this one was a pest.

Contrary to Lisca, I could definitely eat all that butter on a scone. You can never give me too much butter. Of course the naughty one looked delicious, too.

Beautiful koi. I see a new one in your future, too (grin). Have a super rest of the weekend and a great week ahead, dear Angela.

Crafting With Jack said...

What a lot to see! How close did you get to that swarm? Scary! The closeness of the fox is amazing. Do you think the ducks would harm the fish? I expect they would pollute the water. I would love to have some of those fish, alas my ponds are not big enough.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fish, foxes and fabulous food - what more could one wish for?!! Your mom's care home look wonderful, and I'm so glad that you managed to find one for her where she is making friends and being cosseted!

Crafty Claire said...

That is a very impressive collection of flora and fauna you have around you. The fox is incredibly brazen and the bees are both amazing and terrifying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10