Monday 15 May 2023

Masterboard Monday Use it or lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with one of these Masterboards:


You may remember I showed you these old Gel prints before but still not used them up and I just have to make some space so here they are again.


I've used the one second from the left to create the background for these gorgeous stamped fish.


These are so much fun to work with and are stamps by Kate Crane for Carabelle stamps.

The sentiment was made on my Dymo Letter tag machine. I am loving this as I can make any sentiment I want.


I have added red shiny cord and Stickles Glitter Glue to complete the design.

I would love to hear your comments and hope you like it.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous! Thse fish are so cute. Have a great new week, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

This is fabulous! The fish are such fun, and I love your backgrounds. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Kyla said...

late woyww revisits from me but loving seeing how you are using your masterboards.
kyla
ps just caught up on your posts and hope your mum is feeling a bit better

Robyn said...

always enjoy visiting your desk! thanks for your kind words. Happy 14th!
robyn 1

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous, Angela - I just love that you've used those old gel prints and created something just so lovely. That's my favourite part of being creative - and it means I can make more paper without (mostly) any guilt! ;-)

Crafty Claire said...

What a great card and totally gorgeous colours on the fish xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10