Wednesday 10 May 2023

WOYWW -727- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


I have been enjoying playing with my new Kate Crane stamps when I am not working on the ATCs which are now just about finished which is good for me not to be trying to complete them the same week that I should be sending them out.


I have decided that once I get going again with ideas my brain goes into overload and so does the desk. I don't know what's worst, having no ideas or lots of them!


And so the desk fills up Hee! Hee! which makes it difficult for me to tell you everything that's there!
You never know, one day you may visit and the desk will be tidy! but that might be too much of a shock for some of you! I can see some washi tape, and Oxide sprays, a new Never ending card die popping it's head out in the box. The little tub is holding the ATCs carefully covered so as not to spoil the surprise!


This is a card (6"x6")I've been working on and when you see it here it certainly looks a mess until......


You see it here and then it might make more sense what I was aiming at.


I love it when I can make the background and the focal image using the same stamp and I think this one worked. Posted on Monday here: it's difficult to see here but I finished it with Stickles Glitter Glue.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

19 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhhh my Angela 🤗 I'm literally swoooooning here 😍 over your card ⭐️ I'm in love with your windmill ... theeee most adoreable windmill I've ever seen 🤩fabulous background, works so well together ❤️ beautufully coloured ... honestly I could go on and on ... the sails ⭐️ loooove!!! Your post it pure joy from your desk bursting with crafty goodness tooo your card ⭐️ Wishing you so much joy in the week ahead with love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Neet said...

What a lovely card Angela. I love the idea behind this one - it works so well.
Good to hear you are up to date with ATC's.
Take care, Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Twiglet said...

Lovely card - clever use of your single stamp. Annie has to link me to Julia as I still can't get back on her blog so maybe in her rush she has linked my last week's blog by mistake. Folk always manage find me though😀

Helen said...

Kate's images are fab aren't they . What a great card . I know what you mean about a tidy desk, if I ever get up off the floor the woyww Community will go into shock! Helen #2

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, I love the card and the windmill stamp is so cute. Well done for getting the ATCs done, I gave myself a pat on the back for getting them done this week too - I'm such a last minute person a lot of the time!!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #16

Annie said...

I'm playing catch up with my favourite blogs now Louie has gone home. It's been a full on morning and I still have 2 customers to come yet [and their sewing to do of course].
I love what you've done with the card Angela...you are so talented.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh that’s a so clever using the same stamp for the background and the main piece, it really works! I’m a Stickles fan, it’s the only craft glitte i have and I really could use it on everything, there’s no such thing as too much sparkle in my book, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card Angela and such a clever idea. Happy WOYWW from Angela - number less because I can’t link up!

Sarah Brennan said...

I do like that windmill card and the one stamp for background and focal image Angela. I should think too many ideas are better than lacking mojo. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #5

Christine said...

Love that idea for your card and the end result is just brill! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Christine #21

BJ said...

Love how you use the same stamp for the backing and the focal point, cool. Hugs BJ#13

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You always have such a clever desk AND great stamping projects. LOVE that card. I haven't started my ATC yet, but I'm only making the one for my PIF. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!
I knew we were meant to be friends years ago but then you cemented it with STICKLES! That is probably my favorite embellishment to work with. The card turned out lovely. I do love the layering with one stamp as you've done here.

Thanks for the information on the Clematis. Seasonal varieties sound amazing though I'm pretty sure they won't hold in our North American winters. While we are midcentral- northern southern, we still get ice and freezing temps. I will look up their nursery and drool though.

Hugs & Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #20

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, a terrific post, Angela - I LOVE the windmill card and am excited to see those ATC's as well.

Like you, I'm never sure whether it's better to have too many ideas or none at all, but I think I'd opt for the former, even if it makes me feel like a hummingbird on crack! Here's to a cornucopia of artistically creative ideas, my friend. xo

Mary Anne said...

{sigh} Late again.

LOL! Your windmills remind me of the Stamping Gear thing that seemed to come and go - I had one, made a few cards, passed it to a friend but wish I had kept now - always the way. And funny you should mention neverending dies. I didn't even know they existed. and here is me making them the old-fashioned way...
Determined to be on time this week for the anniversary!! Happy WOYWW
Mary Anne (6)

Susan Renshaw said...

Sorry I am so late visiting and commenting this week.
Love that windmill card - what a super design!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #3

Crafty Claire said...

A very cute windmill and I zoomed in to look at the lovely way you have coloured it xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10