Monday 1 May 2023

Masterboard Monday, Use it or lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with one of these Masterboards:



I had decided to go through some old folders and found these lovely sheets of Gelli prints which I made years ago. 
I am guilty of playing with techniques and then storing them away and now it's time to get them out again.

I have been stamping and colouring some Kate Crane stamps (she just designs the kind of images I love) and thought it would be nice to combine these with my prints
 

 and here is one of the results.


 
The sentiment is by AALL and Create and I finished the design with Stickles Glitter glue and shiny metalic cord.
 
 

I absolutely love this angler fish, he has so much character.

I would love to hear your comments.
I'm sure we'll be back here again soon.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

That fish is gorgeous, a real character indeed. And the background is fabulous! Happy May, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a stunning card, Angela - is there anything better about finding the perfect thing in your stash with which to play? I don't think so...and this card is a perfect example!!

Sue said...

This is brilliant Angela! This fish is so much fun, and the background is just perfect for him. I hope that your meeting at the care home went OK. Take care and have a very happy and crafty week, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

I bet that was very mindful and therapeutic colouring in the images. I look forward to seeing where they end up xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10