Monday 8 May 2023

Masterboard Monday, Use it or Lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these left over Masterboards:


I've stamped onto some pieces of card which were left over from some earlier projects using this stamp by Kate Crane.



I used the same stamp again and applied it in a circular pattern around this card blank. It might look messy at the moment but soon it wont!


This little house was stamped onto some of the left-over inked card.


Another set of forgotten stamps!

To edge the layers.

Stamping done, thread, splatters and Stickles Glitter glue added to complete the design.

I made the sentiment using my Dymo.


I have also used one of the stamped images to decorate the inside too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angela, what a brilliant idea! The stamps you've used are perfect for this type of card. Take care and have a happy crafty week, Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Angela. I have forgotten where my stamps are, must start again with them. Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous card, Angela, and that is a wonderful thing to be able to use the same stamp in this manner. Masterful, I'd say!! (Or should I say mistressful???!!!). Stunning, no matter what one says!

Crafty Claire said...

I would have thought you'd been busy stitching if you hadn't put the stamps photo in. Looks like a very useful stamp set xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10