Friday 26 May 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


This started at the end of last week.


 And now it's finished.


I'm growing peas, cauliflowers, carrots and salad leaves.
I got a bit tired of bending down all the time to pick the strawberries so decided it would be better to have a raised bed and here we are.


The Wisteria have been gorgeous.

We have pink and lilac that you can see here.


So many gorgeous flowers.


I have been walking in the park again.....



These four arrived!
How sweet are they.


On Sunday I went to the Lincolnshire show ground for the Crafterama show.


It was great to see so many companies there and so many people too.


Lots of Demos


Gorgeous samples.


And Make and Takes too.



So I've done a bit of tidying up in the front garden and sorted out some old clothes for the charity bags since then .

Sadly some prat! (sorry about the word) tried to take money using my credit card but good old Santander knew it couldn't be me and stopped the transaction. I had bought something earlier in the week on-line and the company had contacted me to say their website had been compromised so we think it was that.
It was a bit of a shock at the time but thanks to the bank it got sorted.

So that's your lot my friends.

No dogs this week as they are both in kennels while Hubby is away and I'm catching up with lots of jobs.
 I've been doing some sorting while he's off on his travels around the country and just hope he's not too shocked when he gets back as I had instructions not to do too much! Who is he kidding Lol!
So I've done a bit of tidying up in the front garden, sorted out some old clothes for the charity bags and clearing out stuff that must have been in the cupboards for far too long!

But I will leave you with a few thoughts.....




I am sure all dog lovers can understand these.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela x

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hehehe we are both having a bad day....me missing the punchline of one of my jokes [I've now added it at the bottom of my post...thanks] and you've put the wrong link on my Mr Linky....it takes me to a Fberuary post [but don't worry I know where to find you :-) ].
Your flowers are lovely too today....it's a lovely time in the garden isn't it? I bet you're missing your fur babies [and hubby too I bet].
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Oops, I had scheduled my blog but it didn't post, so now i'm posting a bit late. Sorry. So that adds to the list of mishaps today.
Anyway, I found your blog too and enjoyed seeing your raised bed. How deep are they? Are they filled all the way with earth? Or have you just literally raised them?.
Great to see the craft fair. Did you buy anything?
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

You have been busy. Love the raised beds, always a great idea. Sorry about that 'effin git' (as they say in London) who tried to steal your money, we have to be so careful these days! I have been tidying and purging, too, things are looking tidy here! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

Sorry I am late. I was first to the post yesterday and never got back to see who else was there. You have certainly used your time alone well, and I guess it good for the dogs to get used to the kennels, so you can go away together sometimes.
I did a bag of clothes for the charity shop too, when I changed my wardrobe from winter clothes to summer ones.
The raised veggie beds look good. My son and his partner had some built last year and had a fantastic harvest.
Lucky you, getting to another show. I always liked watching the demos, but got frustrated back homewhen I couldn't remember how they were done. At the last one I went to, I did take some photos as reminders.
Glad the bank has sorted out your finances. It is so annying when thay happens, but at least most banks have better security in place these days. Because of the lack of shops around here, I have to use on-line shopping for some things, but it always worries me a bit.
Make sure you are looking relaxed and rested when hubby comes home! Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Perfect idea for the raised beds; as we age, it's less and less fun to garden on hands and knees (not that I garden at all ;-) ). I'm feeling wisteria envy I must say - gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10