Friday 28 April 2023

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

The sun is bringing out the flowers of this lovely cacti.


Oh! and you can see my little snail there too.

 
He's so sweet.


I do have another one of these and this one is a lizard.

We have actually been out this week as the weather has been quite nice (at the beginning of the week) so decided to take the dogs to the Seaside for their walk.

 
It looks cloudy here but it was much brighter later.


Walking along the coast

 
with Daisy and Alfie.

 
This was the first visit to the seaside for Alfie.

 
Looks like we chose a good day to visit, it was so quiet.

 
You might just be able to see all the windmills out at sea.

 
Every coast line should have these where possible.

 
As we walked back to the car we passed the fairground.

 
I know if Elizabeth is around she will love this.


Later in the week the weather was not so good so Alfie and I went into the cabin. I did some crafting and he chewed on a paper cup that he found!
 
If that doesn't make you smile, here's a few funnies to finish.
 
 
My two would have run away by now!

 
I would love one of these.


 I like this but not sure Alfie would.
These two actually look a lot like my old dogs Maisie and Stan.
 
So I think that is it for now.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun post! How nice to go to the seaside, I'm sure the dogs loved it, I know mine did. But somehow dogs KNOW when you start thinking about giving them a bath and hide and tremble. Dirty water good - bath water bad! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

Looks like all our doggies have been enjoying a beach walk this week....Milly loves a beach. I've got to say she really doesn't mind a bath either....she's always been happy for me to do anything and even sits happily on my knee for me to trim her nails too.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

That beach looks lovely. So peaceful and empty. I am sure Alfie enjoyed a bit of 'sand between the toes'.
Your cactus will be beautiful in a week or two. So many flowers.
No matter how many toys I buy for my animals, especially little Leo who has a lot of energy right now, a paper cup would still be his favourite thing!
I hope you get some more nice weather soon. Kate x

Lisca said...

'Oh I do like to be beside the sea side'! The beach looks deserted. That's how I like the beach. Great for the dogs. I bet they had a whale of a time.
Wow, what a beautiful cactus. I think it's a Schlumbergera. I have one too but nothing as stunning as yours.
I don't mind wind farms. We have loads of them here as we live on an altoplano (high plateau). They have a particular beauty. And they are very necessary of course.
Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, it's a treat to see your surroundings and get a sense of the area in which you live and play. Gorgeous!!

Crafty Claire said...

The walk at the beach looks glorious. I wonder how the dogs like sand in their toes. I have to say I'm not keen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10