Monday 3 April 2023

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you my newest journal page:

 
As it's nearly Easter I thought bunnies so sketched one here to get me started.
It's amazing what appears when you put pencil to paper though he's not at all what I had in my head when I started!

 
So where next? back to the unused Washi tape to add some detail.

 
And from there I added several colours of Oxide inks with a blending tool and outlined the rabbit again.
 
 
Next covered the background with white paint, left it to dry and then stamped over the painted area and added some shading.
Then for the fun as I used a Tim Holtz die set which had been sitting unused for far too long.
 
 
I die-cut several of the Bunnies and then cut them in half, applied matching Oxide colours around the edge of each piece and then attached them around the page. 
 

One more sentiment and a few highlights and we're done.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Great bunny Easter card, lovely design.

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela, you are so creative! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great card, Angela - and loving how it all came together. The bunny you drew may not have been your initial thought, but it's outstanding in my opinion. Delightful!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous journal page Angela so creative and spot on for the season as those Bunny's go hiding those eggs. Dropping by to wish you a Happy Easter.. sorry again I have not been online, care duties have again kept me away harder than ever this past few weeks. I hope all is well with you..??
Happy Happy Easter Hugs TRacey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10